Chapter 27- Bump London Day

London

"Ayeeeeeee

"Ayeeeeeee." I scream hyping Vic up as she did her thang.

This club was just what I needed. It was a lot of people but just enough to give me wiggle room.

The Dj was on point with all the songs and the crowd, including myself was loving it.

So far, there were some boys who attempted to hit on me but I walk like I couldn't hear.

I wasn't in the mood nor did I come to the club for that.

I head over to the bar to take seat.

"Would you like a drink Miss?" One of the bartenders asks me.

I shake my hand. "I'm good. Preciate it though." I say politely.

Drinking didn't really seem to help. Lately I haven't even been drinking a lot. I guess it's because for 9 months I couldn't drink so I never felt the urge to now.

And giving me another reason to not get drunk.. here comes Vic wasted as ever.

"Why you not drinking nothing girllll." Vic slurs her words.

"Because I'm too busy watching your drunk self." I laugh fixing Vic's hair while she's half sleep leaning on the bar.

"You sound like a mother. You'd be a good one." She Wakes back up calling over the bartender.

I give her a stupid look and give her a dumb response too. "Maybe I will."

The bartender comes over and Vic whispers something in his ear. Leaving him confused at first, but he quickly scurries off to whatever Vic put him to.

Vic does a creepy laugh before getting up. "I'm going to go dance buh bye." Vic waves her hand like a little baby.

"Bye Girl." I say

Seconds later the same bartender came up. "Umm is that girl still here."

I turn and face him. "Why."

He places 5 shot glasses in front of me. "Because she told me to give you 5 'I don't have a nigga nomo shot'" I bust out laughing.

The bartender gives a nervous chuckle. "Yeah well we didn't have those so I just brought a few samples. Enjoy."

Leave it to Vic to try to cheer you up. I look and see she's dancing on some boy who hands are in places they should not be.

I was about to intervene when Vic hit the boys hand back and he got back in check.

This girl was still with Alex. She's acting like she's the one that just went through the breakup.

I turn back around to face the shots that Vic stupidly put in front of me and chug one down.

The strong liquor left a burning sensation and I smacked my mouth attempting to get rid of the burning sensation in my mouth.

I stand up hoping the burn will stop but it did no good. Instead I stumble into some mans chest.