Chapter 4- Jail Confrontations

London

I get out of the car nervous as hell, getting ready to walk into the building

I get out of the car nervous as hell, getting ready to walk into the building. Not that I'm expecting much out of this conversation but when I think of him my mind reverts back to Ally

The prison looked dead as fuck and so did it's workers. I approach a woman at a worn down desk. "Excuse me. I'm here to see Tyrel WIllis." The lady looks around as if she had no idea of what she was doing. Finally she catches herself and starts scanning Tye's name through.

After a few seconds of her on the computer and me checking out the surroundings, the lady nods her head. "Yes this officer will take you to him." She points to a muscular dark skin man who wasn't too bad looking. When the lady said this, he looked just as surprised but quickly recovered himself once he saw me.

He gives a friendly smile, showing off his cute dimples. "Right this way ma'am." He leads me down a long gray hall and the room was at the end.

I try to go in but the officer stops me. "Did that lady at the front desk search you?" I think about lying but shake my head no instead. He sighs. "My bad. She's is new but I have to search you. If your not comfortable with it then I can see if- ." I cut him off.

"No you can check me." I say. Not that I wanted the nigga touching all on me. I just didn't feel like going all the way down that hallway. Plus it kinda made me feel safer with him asking me. Just out of respect.

All of a sudden I feel hands on my waist and scanning my legs. I smile at how careful and mindful he was to not touch me in the wrong way.

When he lets me go in the room, I spot Tye and thoughts rush through my mind. He looked pretty much the same, just a little more muscular. When his eyes land on me, they get big as fuck. Probably of shock that I'm here.

I walk over to the table and take a seat right across from him and stare him down. I thought our stare battle would go on forever when he finally broke the silence. "Thanks for coming."

"Mmmhhmm. What's the occasion?" I ask. He starts playing with his handcuffs before he finally cracks. "I just wanted to say that I am sorry. This shits been eating me alive. All I think of is her and what would've been our baby."

I tense up thinking about the baby. He continues to vent. "I fucked up, and I know it but throughout all this, I need someone to talk to because I just-." He starts. Thing not even being able to finish his sentence.

The handcuffs around his wrists prevented him from properly wiping his eyes. I go into my purse and grab some Kleenex and gently wipe his eyes. The officers at the door start eyeing my sideways like I was finna try some shit or sum. I can't even have a decent moment.

"Listen I don't like you or really have any respect left for you." I start. "But I do get where your coming from and I'm here for you." He gives a slight smile

"I appreciate you London." Towards the end we talk about how life has been for the both of us. I tell him about my relationship with Khalil and our baby.

"Damn that's amazing." He says as if reminiscing. I smile. "It's been alright with me too. It ain't the best but I damn sho ain't complaining." I nod my head.

I had heard a lot of stories about what goes down in these jail houses. Gang rapes and niggas getting jumped was nothing out of the ordinary here.

After a few more minutes of talking to him, a guard approaches us saying that our time was up. I Tye that we'll talk again.

Getting in my car, I look and see on Instagram that Khalil posted a picture of King

I smile seeing my baby and his drip. I looked and saw that There were some thirsty hoes commenting talking bout "Khalil's such a fine ass daddy" and "oh your baby is so cute."

I decide to use my degree from Petty University and add my 2 sense in there. I comment "Bae they really love our baby. Maybe we should make another one😏💦" I smirk, satisfied with my remark and turn my phone off headed to his place.