• C L O S e.

🎼 .[p.s, Thank you guys for your patience, and I truly hope you enjoy the tracks that accompany each chapter. All of these songs are so carefully chosen and so much goes into this process so please, read with the music. Enjoy :)]🎼
* Steam Warning! *

        He brusquely walks in and slams the door behind him. I let go of his arm and start to back away but he grabs me by the front of my dress again and yanks me against him.
       He roughly smashes his lips onto mine and devours me.

      "Tell me then," he gruffs out against my mouth.
       He kisses me with more ferocity as he adds, "Is this what you want?"
       Before I can even answer he consumes my lips once again and prods them apart with his tongue. Forcing it in, he shoves it angrily down my throat.

His other hand comes up to tangle itself into my braids, gripping incredibly tight. He tugs my head back exposing my neck.
      Trailing rough kisses down my mouth and chin, he continues to kiss and suck his way down my neck as I let out soft moans.

      I am suddenly hoisted up, effortlessly carried to the bed, then rammed back down onto the silk sheets.
       Hades dominates my mouth again as he climbs over me. I feel a burning longing for him in my core, mixed with an inexplicable fear as he grabs onto the hem of my dress.

       I shudder as he tears my dress apart and flings it onto the ground. He traps me in between his arms and peers down at me, his pupils glowing scarlet as they fully dilate. He runs his hands all over my bare body as mine find their way to his long locks. I let out another moan as he goes lower, and lower.

Then suddenly...

      "No", he breathes slowly, coming to a stop. He pulls back and looks down at me again, as if coming back to reality. "No", he gruffs out again hoarsely, this time louder.
      He climbs off of me and rolls over to the other side of the bed, a stream of curses leaving his lips.
      He pauses and puts his hand on his face.
"W-what am I doing?" he rasps again.

        For some reason it appears as though he is almost..angry with himself.
       I look over at him, both frightened and puzzled.

       He stares down silently for a moment and slides both hands into his wet, dark hair. His grip tightens, turning his knuckles bone-white.

      Suddenly again, out of nowhere, he explodes. He flings the sheets away and hurls himself up.

    "WHAT AM I DOING?!!" he yells to himself, his threatening voice laced with distress.
      "This can't happen!", he cries again; this time tears were becoming visible in his eyes. He releases the tight, frustrated grip on his head only to ram his fists into the, marble wall.

    "FUCK!", he swears again, his powerful, loud voice echoing throughout the chamber.

       On instinct, I scurry out of the bed and retreat into the corner of the room, tightly hugging the sheets to my bare frame. I stand there shocked and wavering, completely unsure of what set him off.

       He silently rests his head against the wall, his breathing shallow and fast. He remains that way for a long while. I am way too scared to move, for fear it might upset him again and send him into another frenzy.
       I have never, ever seen him like this. To say it scared me would be an understatement.

       Finally, after gathering a tiny bit of courage, I cautiously stammer out,

       "A-are you..Okay?".

   If he hears me, he doesn't show it. He remains glued in place, his deep breathing the only sound echoing through the chamber.

      After another moment, I carefully ask again,

      "Did I....do something...wrong?"

Another long moment of silence follows before he draws out a long sigh.

      His demeanor completely shifts within an instant as he forcefully regains composure of himself. He runs a hand through his hair one last time before fully redressing his posture.

      "You are to remain in your chambers until further notice." he commands sternly whilst still facing the wall.

      He buttons up the last of his shirt and without another word, he leaves.

      I'm left completely scrambled and confused.

What is it with this damned man?