Chapter 19

Now that I'm scared for life, we made our way to Clyde's.
Clyde: "Fools! You thought you could conquer the Fortress of Drakness!"
Stan: "Clyde! Back away from that stuff!" Stan told him.

Clyde: "Oh, but I have yet to complete my army! You have to come witness the power of darkness!"
Kyle: "Stop! Clyde! You have no idea what that stuff is!" Kyle said.

Clyde: "Yeah huh, it's green sauce from Taco Bell. I took it from their construction site."
Stan: "Dude, that's not Taco Bell sauce."
Clyde: "Then why'd I find it at Taco Bell?"

Cartman: "It leaked out of a UFO, Clyde! It's toxic goo from another galaxy! Think about it! Since when does Taco Bell have a green sauce, dude??" Cartman ask unaware that Taco Bell does had green sauce.

Kyle: "Actually, since a year ago."
Cartman: "What?"
Kyle: "Taco Bell has green sauce now."
Cartman: "No way."
Stan: "They've had it longer than a year. I've always gotten spicy green burritos."
Kyle: "Yeah, no, I'm saying in the packets. They just started putting green sauce in packets."
Cartman: "The fuck? How the fuck did I miss this?"

Clyde: "HA HA! I don't seem so foolish now, do I??"
Kyle: "That doesn't mean YOU have Taco Bell green sauce, you dipfuck!"
Stan: "Yeah, Clyde, why do you think that shit's glowing?"
Clyde: "Maybe because of the three varieties of chili peppers."
Cartman: "Just give us the Stick, asshole!"

Clyde: "Or what?? You'll beat me up? Ha, ha.... I've got another surprise for you." Clyde turns the crank and green goo flows into a coffin. Nazi zombie chef emerges.
Nazi Chef: "I'm gonna make love to you womannnn...."
All: "AHGHGHGH!"

The chef salutes and says.
Nazi Chef: "Sieg Heil!"
Cartman: "Get him, Commander Douchebag!" Cartman order. After a few hits, the Chef look confuse and ashamed.

Nazi Chef: "Children, what have I done?"
Stan: "Chef! Don't do it!" Stan said.
Kyle: "He's fighting it! Chef, this isn't you!" Kyle said.
Kenny: "Mmphmphphm!"
Butters: "You tried to eat us, Chef!" Butters said, hiding behind his hammer.
Jimmy: "Chef, is this you or some Nazi trick?" Jimmy ask.
Cartman: "Haha! Clyde can't even control his own Nazi zombies." Cartman said laughing.
Chloe: "Chef, I may not know you, but I know you can fight this!" I said with confidence.

Clyde: "Hey, I raised you from the dead. You have to obey." Clyde shoots the green goo at him with a water gun. "Obey me!"
Nazi Chef: "Sieg Heil!" Chef said and pick me up trying to eat me.

Clyde: "Why does everyone like you? You barely talk." Clyde said as I punch Chef back. He look at me scared and put me down running back.
Chef: "I'm sorry, boys."

Stan: "We're gonna hey you out of this, Chef. Just hold on while we kill Clyde." Stan said.
Kyle: "Chef, stay with us! You've got to fight!" Kyle pleaded.
Kenny: "Mphpmmphphpm!"
Butter: "Oh you don't have to apologize, Chef! It's the goo that's doin it." Butters said sweetly.
Jimmy: "He's dead, but I don't think he's quite UNdead." Jimmy said unsure.
Cartman: "Oh shit, he's back again!"
Chloe: "Cmon Chef, I know you can do this! Fight it!"

Clyde: "Oh no you don't!" Clyde squirts at Chef again. "Remember who you serve!" After a few more more hits, Chef snap out of it.
Chef: "Children! Everybody! I'm back!" Chef said happily with his arms in the air.

Clyde: "Enough of this!" Clyde throws a molotov cocktail at chef, setting him on fire. "HAHAHA! BURN THEM! BURN THEM ALL!"
Chloe: "I'm sorry Chef, I see how much you matter to them. But I have no choice." I said sadly and cast a spell setting chef to explode.

Cartman: "Your eons of torment are at an end, ruler of darkness!" Cartman said walking up to Clyde.
Clyde: "Um, okay, um, you know what, I'm not playing anymore."
Cartman: "You have broken the rules of the Stick and for that I banish thee. I banish thee... from SPACE AND TIME!!" He kicks Clyde off of the tower.
Clyde: "AAGGHH!"