Chapter 3

I started to head outside the tent to see tons of chaos.
Cartman: "Man the gate! Don't let them through!"

Elf: "Give us the Stick, humans!"
Cartman: "Fuck you, drow elf! Come and get it!"

Cartman: "CLYDE! Guard the Stick of Truth while we defend the fortress!!"
Clyde: "Aye, aye!"
Cartman: "Aye, aye"? We're not playing PIRATES, Clyde! Douchebag, this is your chance to prove yourself. Hold off the asshole elves at all costs!!"

After all the battles I fought, the drow elves began to flee.
Elf: "Drow elves! Fall back! Fall back I say!"

Cartman: "YES! Awesome, dude! TAKE THAT YOU ASSHOLE ELVES! Better luck next time! NA NA NA NAAA NA! We still control the universe! HA HA HA HA HAAA HA!"
Chloe: (mumbles) "Oh..God."

Clyde: "It's gone."
Cartman: "What?"
Clyde: "The Stick of Truth. The elves got it."
Chloe: "Oh no.."

Cartman: "THAT WAS YOUR ONE GOD DAMNED JOB CLYDE! TO GUARD THE STICK OF FUCKING TRUTH! Clyde... you are hereby BANISHED from space and time!"
Clyde: "What?! No! You can't do that!"
Chloe: "Yeah.. um wizard.. he didn't do anything wrong!"
Cartman: "Shut up Douchebag or you'll be banished too!"
Chloe: "Ugh!"

Cartman: "And yeah Clyde, I can! You're banished, and lost in time and space!"
Butters: "Yeah! Go home, Clyde!"

Cartman: "You fought bravely on the battlefield, Douchebag."
Scott: "Yeah, this new kid may be a douchebag but he sure can fight!"
Chloe: (blushes)

Cartman: "Shut up, Scott, nobody cares what you think. Anyways, we have a bigger problem now! The Stick of Truth has been stolen, and we must assemble our ENTIRE army in order to get it back."
Butters: "But our three best warriors still haven't reported for duty, my King!"

Cartman: "Our newest member can take care of that. Douchebag, I want you to go out into the neighborhood and find my greatest warriors: Token, Tweek, and Craig. I am texting their pictures to your personal inventory device now. But beware. The lands outside are full of marauding drow elves, monsters, and sixth graders. Be sure you are well equipped. Now go! And send my warriors here!"

Chloe: "Wait! Can't I have a partner, just in case if elves start to surround me and take me away?"
Cartman: "Ugh Fine!!! Butters go with him!"
Butters: "Oh Boy!"
Chloe: "Wait!! No that's not-."
Cartman: "Good luck!!" (He starts to head inside his tent fast)

Butters: "Alright Chris!! Let's get going!!"
Chloe: 'Ugh!! WHY ME!!'

I started to head out with Butters following me as an assistant. When we're heading towards Craig's house we were ambushed and blah blah blah we won so we arrived.  I began to knock on the door and his dad answers.

Chloe: "Um.. is Craig home?"
His Dad: "Ya lookin' for Craig? Well, he can't play. He's in detention. Something about flippin' off the principal."
Chloe: "Wait what really?!?" 'Was I not there when it happened?'

Butters: "We better get to the other guys first!"
Chloe: "A-Alright." 'Hmm.. I mean I did hear that he always arguing with the teacher before in class, but I never thought he would go and do that.'
Butters: "You ok Chris?"
Chloe: (normal voice) "HUH, oh yea.. oh I mean..." (coughs and changes back to boy voice) "Yea I'm alright. Hehe"

Butters: "Oh alright then... let's start heading towards Tweek's then, I think he's at his coffee shop."
Chloe: "Ok, lead the way and I'll follow." 'Oh fuck, that was a close one..'

We then started to head towards this place called Tweek Bros. Coffee, to find this boy Tweek. We started to head when the owner started to talk to us.

Guy: "Welcome to Tweek Coffee. Coffee made with ingredients supplied by local organic suppliers. It's local coffee. Brewed locally. Tweek? TWEEEEK!!"