Chapter 12

I began to wake up to sounds of ringing from my phone. I go and grabbed it to see a text from Kyle. I soon began to blush from last night and opened my phone and the text says that there's an emergency summit at the Elven forest.

I get up and got dressed and put my hair in the hood, I feel to lazy to put it up. I grabbed my weapon and went downstairs to say bye to my parents and started my way towards Kyle's house. When I get there I see everyone sitting down so I made my way over too. Kyle then sees me and begins to smile.

Kyle: "Ah, Commander Douchebag has decided to bless us with his presence. Let's get started."
I then took my seat next to Cartman and Stan.
Kyle: "Humans and Elves of Zaron, a great evil has descended upon us. After researching last night, I believe we are facing a threat to our entire world."

Kyle then switched on the projector to reveal all pictures of his army and the fortress.
Kyle: "Clyde's fortress of darkness is over four stories tall. So far, he has recruited at least fifty warriors to be on his team and he-."

Cartman: "Tehehee, leave it to Kyle to tehehe..."
Kyle: "You have something to say, Wizard?"
Cartman: "Oh, nothing. Just think it's ... kind of funny how Drow elves in the Middle Ages can use Powerpoint." (snickering)
I then punched him on his side in anger.
Cartman: "Ow!"

Kyle: "You guys, this is SERIOUS. Clyde is attempting to raise an army of darkness. I believe he is messing with something he cannot control. He has recruited many of our friends and so... our only hope is for our two factions to join forces."

Cartman: "FUCK. THAT. WE do not team up with fucking ELVES."
Chloe: (Boy Voice) "You got a better idea, Wizard fatass?"
Butters: "After what the elves did to us at the Battle of Wormsly Woods?! You think we'll ever trust them?"
Cartman: "Yeah, you-you tell em, Butters."
Stan: "That was Jimmy's fault and he apologized."

Cartman: "Oh, oh we're apologizing now? How about we apologize for breaking the rule about using arcane fire magic?"
Token: "Yeah!"
Stan: "Hey! That was the humans' rule, not ours!"
Butters: "Join forces, my paladin ass! Only good elf is a dead elf!"

Jimmy: "Why don't you s-suck my elven d-dick, Butters?"
Chloe: "Ok! Why don't we all just calm down for one second!"
Cartman: "Fuck You Douchebag! Why don't you go up there and suck an Elf's dick since you love them so much!!"
Chloe: "FUCK YOU FATASS!!"

Kyle: "Enough! Whether we are human or elf isn't going to matter ONE BIT if all of Zaron is taken over by German zombies! We saw what that green stuff does. We better figure out a way to stop Clyde or there won't be a world to fight in!"

Stan: "Even if we JOIN forces we don't have enough warriors."
Kyle: "So we recruit more factions to join us. The Pirates. The Federation. And... the Girls."
Butters: "The GIRLS?!"

Cartman: "Kyle, the GIRLS are not gonna fucking play with us."
Stan: "Yeah, dude, we can't convince girls to do this."
Kyle: "No, but maybe the new kid can. The new kid has a power we have yet to understand. He makes friends on Facebook faster than any we have seen."
Cartman: "He is really good at getting Facebook friends, I'll give him that."

Chloe: "Ok, just because I make fast friends, doesn't mean I can do it for everyone. The girls despise me."
Kyle: "Look new kid, just find a way to get the Girls to side with us, Commander Douchebag. I'll deal with the other factions. The rest of you return to your stations and prepare for war."
ALL: "HUZZAH!"

Chloe: *sighs* "Fine, I'll try to find a way to do it.."
I started my way towards the door, when Kyle began to run next to me.
Kyle: "I'll be joining you with this Douchebag."
Chloe: *blushes* "A-Alright!"

We began to make our way towards the City Hall, where we heard that one of the girls Annie was there. When we get there I see her playing with one of her dolls.