Chapter 13

They all soon dressed me up in a tan top and a little butterfly skirt.

Basically like this:

We began our way towards the clinic, where I text Kyle the details and he said he would meet me there

Wendy: "All right, Chloe. Get inside the abortion clinic and find the records room. Take a picture of ALL the records for the past week and text them to us. That will help us find out who the two-faced bitch is. I'm sure you can appreciate why none of us can do this."
Bebe: "If any of us are spotted in there, people might think we're sluts like Jessica Rodriguez."

Chloe: "Um.. alright."
Just then a girl walked up to us.
Jessica: "Hey guys!"
Kelly: "Hey Jessie!"
ALL: "HI!/HEY JESSIE!/HEY GIRL!"

Jessie: "What are you up to?"
Bebe: "Oh nothing, just finding out which of our friends is a two-faced BITCH!"
Jessie: "Cool! Well, see you around!"
Wendy: "Awesome!"

She then left.
Wendy: "Skank."
Bebe: All right, now go in there and get to the records room. Find out if Jessie had an abortion."
Chloe: "Alright!"

I started my ways towards the front door, where I saw Kyle on his phone.
Chloe: "Are you ready to go in?"
He then looks up at me and he starts to blush just a little.
Kyle: "Um..yep.. is this girl look gonna be a forever thing for you and the voice?"
Chloe: "Nope, just until after the mission!"
Kyle: "Alright, let's go in then."

We then started to head in the clinic.
Woman: "Hi, here for an abortion? It's okay, don't be scared. The first one's always the scariest. Take room A, second door on your left."
We started our ways towards the door until the lady stopped us again.
Woman: "I'm sorry, your little friend will have to wait out here."

Kyle: "Guess I'm staying out here. I'll be with you in spirit."
I waved bye to him, and I began my way into the room I'm supposed to go to.

Doctor: "Hi, I'm Doctor Poonlover. Get on up in the chair and this won't take long at all. Hey, little young to be having an abortion, aren't we? It's okay, we have a booster seat."

I then took my seat, I'm just not going to say anything of how awkward this is.
Doctor: "Alright, just sit back and relax. We'll get that fuck trash taken right out of you. Here we go."

But before he could do anything, I threw one of the materials into the vacuum before it could touch me.
Doctor: "What the... wow, never seen THAT before. You burned out the vacuum! I'm gonna have to get this thing fixed. Be back in a minute."

As he left, I got straight up and went through the clothes and put on a doctor outfit so no one could recognize me. I began my way out and into the records room where the security system let me in.

I went into the 2013 files where I searched through until I found the file. I took a picture of it, when suddenly I heard a noise and something jumped out.

Chloe: "AAAHHH!!"
Randy: "Agh! Dammit! Oh, it's YOU! Thank God! Something STRANGE is going on here! The PTA reviewed that tape you got us. The Taco Bell has something called a Plan B. They've been here looking through these records."
Chloe: "Really?! You still think it's Taco Bell planning this?"

Randy: "Yes, but... why would they be interested in the gynecological files of the women of South Park?"
???: "I'm afraid now you know too much."
I looked behind me seeing two agents pointing guns at us. I looked at them in fear.
Agent: "We have two more asking a lot of questions."
???: "Deal with them QUIETLY. We can't let anyone find out what we were doing there."

Randy: "Before you kill us tell us why. Why is Taco Bell taking the records of women's vaginas in South Park?"
Agent: "I'm picking up some hot readings on the ESRB."
Randy: "Tell us! What do women's vaginas and Doritos Locos Tacos have in common?!"
Agent: "The ESRB is going crazy!"

We then started to hear rattling noises in the vents.
Agent: "Oh shit! There's an outbreak here! WE HAVE CONTAMINATION IN SECTOR SEVEN! ALL UNITS TO SECTOR SEVEN NOW!"
Agent: "Secure the entire building! Put that woman in restraints."
Nurse: "Aaaugh!"

Doctor: "What's going on?"
Agent: "Taco Bell security. Your clinic is infected with the Nazi Zombie Virus."
Doctor: "Nazi zombies?! That's ridiculous! AND bigoted! I happen to be German!"
Agent: "HE'S ONE OF THEM!"

They all started to fire at him. When he fell he started to look at me.
Doctor: "Tell people... what you saw here today."

I then started to run and crawl around the vents. Until I was able to find a way out. When I got out, I was in another room and I looked up to see Randy dressed up as girl.

Chloe: "Ummm.... what the fuck?!"
Randy: "Shhh!"
Just then two agents broke in and started pointing guns at us.
Agent: "NOBODY MOVE!"

Randy: "Oh! Ha ha ha, what's going on? I-I'm just here for an operation... ha ha .... oh, there you are doctor! I'm ready when you are. Is this going to hurt, doctor? Tee hee."
Chloe: 'Oh God! This is worse than me pretending to be a boy!'

Agent 1: "There's something fishy going on here. I think they might be Nazi zombies..."
Agent 2: "We'll SEE if you're a real doctor. Give her an abortion. Do it!"
Randy: "Oh! Oh, goodness!"

Chloe: "Um... oh god... ok..."
I think I remember being able to do this, I mean my mom is a nurse and she did this kind of thing on her book.
Well.. here goes nothing.

I grabbed all the materials and I tried to follow all the steps that I learned. After all of that I did it successfully, without anything going wrong.
Agent 1: "All right, so she IS a real doctor."

Just then, there was a loud noise outside the door.
Agent 2: "What the hell?"
They went out the door and started shooting at something.
Agent 1: "Oh shit, CLEAR THE BUILDING! THE AREA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED!"
Agent 2: "Get out now!"

I started to walk out, but then I stopped and looked at Randy.
Chloe: "Um.. aren't you coming?"
Randy: "Uh, you go ahead. Might be a while before I can walk very well."
Chloe: "Alright then."

I started my way out the door, but what I saw was horrific.

To Be Continued ~