I trust you.

Mulai dari awal

" 1..2..3!" He tosses me up and I grab onto the ledge , I climb on top and take a breath , I bend down and reach my hand out to damon , he jumps high and I catch his hand , I pull and he lands on top of me , my eyes slightly widen.

" I-I'm sorry. " he says getting up , he gently grabs my hand and pulls me up ,

" Sarah which truck ?" I ask ,

" I see the blue dot right below you ." I hear her say , I Quietly grab onto the ledge to open it ,

" what the hell are you doing?" Damon says harshly ,

" I'm going down there to save my best friend. " I tell him , he shakes his head no.

" Mia no , it could be dangerous ." he says ,

" Damon I'm not the weak girl you met , i can take care of myself, your gonna have to trust me , that you should know how to do ." I say to him , he looks at me with sadness and closes his eyes.

" your right, i trust you." he stands up and I then hear Hannah scream , I quickly open the ledge .

" where are you gonna be ?" I quickly ask him ,

" with me now go ." I hear Jenna say as she approaches with Alexa , I nod and drop down in the truck , I see two guys grabbing Hannah , I quickly throw and electric chip at the camera on the wall causing it to go out  , I growl and attack .

I quickly grab one of my pocket knives and throw it at the guys arm , he yells and lets go of Hannah , the other guy turns around and I give him an evil smirk , he runs towards me and I dodge his punch and elbow him in the jaw.

He stumbles back and I kick him with extreme force causing him to fall , I see the other guy try to cut me with the knife I just threw. I lean back to avoid it and trip him causing him to fall.

I get on top of him and hold down pressure on his chest to cause him to pass out , i let out a breath and look up to see Hannah .

" h-how did you just do that ?" She says , I quickly go to her and hug her ,

" long story , just know that your safe now. " i reassure her , she gasps and points to the guy behind me , I see him getting up , I walk to him and hold pressure like I did to the other guy .

" now lets get out of here. " I tell her , she nods and we get up , I lift her up and I see damon pull her up ,

He then pulls my hand and as I'm almost out when a force grabs my foot, my grip on Damon's hand was too weak , I scream as I fall back in the truck ,
" Mia !" I hear damon yell .

Damon's POV

As I grab on to Mia's hand I pull her up , as I do her hand immediately falls out of mine and she screams as she falls back down , panic fills me.

" Mia !" I say as i jump down to get her , I land and I look to see a guy on top of her choking her , I growl and grab the guy by his neck and throw him off .

I walk towards him and punch him over and over , I then take out my knife and stab him in the heart , he lets out a shriek of pain , I turn and run to Mia , she quickly hugs me and I Immediately hug her back .

" your okay princess, your okay. " I hear her sob into my chest ,

" you guys okay ?" I hear Alexa say ,

" yeah we'll be right up " I tell them , I gently put my hands either side of her face , she looks up at me and takes in a breath,

" let's go home ."

Vicious POV

As I'm sitting down at lovely's restaurant as I grow impatient at my client .