Jealousy - Felix x Player

Requested by Andyyx_15
Felix's PoV

Today was like any other day. I was sat in my college dorm room doing some homework while Teddy was out doing something with Adam. The two of them together made something inside me click. And it wasnt a good click.

Jealousy ran through my veins whenever Adam spent more time with Teddy than he did with me. Yes, I was insanely jealous of those two. And yes, I'm in love with Adam, but I'd never admit that!

As I'm finishing off my homework, I hear a knock at my door. I open the door to see Adam.

"Hey Felix! Um, can I hang out with you? Billy is busy doing homework with Monty and Jerome, Lily and Nugget are on a date and Ted is rehearsing something with Penny." I smile slightly but quickly return to my usual self and nod, inviting him inside.

"Do you need any help with homework? Or would you like to watch a movie?" I ask.

"Um.. Im stuck on our English homework.." He mutters. I nod and pull up a chair at my desk and start helping him with the homework.

Soon enough, hes got the hang of it and manages to finish his homework. I smile ever so slightly at him but quickly return to my emotionless self.

"Its late but Im stuck on our science homework, could you help me with that tomorrow?" He asks, rubbing his arm.

"Of course, Im free at 5. Come whenever you'd like." I answer. His face lights up and he nods, walking out of the door.

Looks like someone will be spending much more time with Adam than they thought.

IM SO SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT T^T

anyway now im done having a mental breakdown, i have a q&a book up if you guys wanna ask me any questions. :3