Smooches and Dueces

Caitlyn's Perspective

  When I say I was nervous , I was horrified. I have no clue in the world what would make Tyler give me the dare but now everyone except Ashton , Jasper and Colby were nagging us to hurry up and kiss. "Alright, alright. Let's get this over with." I spoke as Ashton looked back up at me.

"Oh my goshhh Caitlyn you are going to be Ashton's first kiss!" Calum exclaimed rather loudly . Might I add , it was nearly four in the morning , and Luke , Tasha , and Jade were all asleep . Sam could hardly keep his eyes open until he realized what was going on . He woke up the other three, shaking them relentlessly saying "omg omg omg they are gonna kiss."

  I had met these four new boys not even 12 hours ago , and I was extremely nervous. I didn't want to be Ashton's first kiss , nor did I want to kiss him in front of my twin brother , or Colby for that matter .

  "Alright.." I began crawling towards Ashton and then sat directly in front of him .

  "Oh and the kiss has to last at least 10 seconds." Michael added and then everyone cheered besides Colby , Jasper and Ashton.

  Ashton seemed rather nervous , more than I . But we exchanged glances , then exchanged glances with everyone else in the room. I could see a look in Colbys eyes. A look of .. guilt ? No.. Jealousy? Definitely no..

  Me and Ashton faced one another again before slowly leaning in, letting our lips brush against one another's before pressing them together completely . Our lips began moving in sync , and his hands found my waist. My hands found his hair and after 10 seconds, we had yet to pull away . At least not until I heard a loud door . We pulled away and noticed Colby and Jasper had left .

  "Guys , that was longer than 10 seconds." Michael grinned . "Okay now my turn." Everyone laughed. I made my way back to my spot on the floor and decided to call it a night .. I gave Tyler a hug and a kiss on the cheek like always and told everyone goodnight .

  Making my way downstairs and to the living room , I found a very angry Jasper , and a very tense Colby. "Jasper , Jasper what's wrong ?! Are the two of you okay ?!?"

  Jasper looked over at me, "I told Ashton to chill. I don't want him trying to fuck with you!" He spat. I should've known that's why. Jasper can be very overprotective sometimes ..

  "Jasper it is not like that at all. It's a dare game." I spoke softly , trying to calm him down.

  "Yeah well I seen you two!! The heat between the two of you was so obvious!!" Jasper was yelling at this point. I grabbed his fists and held them. I looked up at him , and told him to breathe.

  "Listen, I don't see Ashton that way. Obviously kissing gets heated sometimes. But it was just a dare. Just calm down. I promise it's all just a game." Jasper has now calmed down a bit so I told him to lay down on the couch in the hallway.

  "Now Colby, come outside with me." I spoke softly , walking towards the door. Surprisingly, he followed. I sat on the front porch with him close beside me. He looked down at his hands and let out a shaky breath. "Now what's up with you? I know Bryce has something to do with it."

  Colby looked over at me, and spoke lowly, "yeah.." I studied his eyes and saw anxiousness and hurt.

  "Can you tell me what he did? He spoke to me during lunch before leaving the cafeteria and said something about you which caused me to worry.." His gaze met mine as the words left my mouth.

  "He came outside where I sit during lunch .. and him and his friends beat me basically .. and uhh yeah.." His voice was shaky and awkward , I knew I had to make him comfortable around me somehow ..

  "I'll deal with it. I promise. Colby , i want you to know you can talk to me always. And don't be awkward around me. Sit with us at lunch tomorrow . You and Jasper both ." I smiled , showing my braces and dimples . Colby let out a sigh and a soft smile as I hugged him lightly. "I'm going to sleep though, I think we all should . We need to be up in two hours to get ready for school."

  "Yeah , you're right. Goodnight Caitlyn." Colby stood and walked inside, and went to the recliner in the living room. I decided to cuddle up on the couch and instantly fell asleep , thinking of what tomorrow may bring .

~ó~

I awoke to the sound of Tyler banging two pots together in the kitchen. I read the clock on the wall above the TV, 6:04. "Good morning!!"

Everyone else was either just waking up or walking down the stairs. Last night was insane and I was beyond tired. I just ignored everyone and walked into the bathroom. Looking at my face, I washed it and proceeded my usual morning routine. Realizing i didn't have my makeup, hair brush or tooth brush; they were all upstairs in my duffel bag. I quickly exited the restroom and went upstairs and grabbed my things. I'm just glad I brought an outfit for today..

By 7:15, everyone was ready for school. I wore very minimum makeup, and my hair was in a messy bun. I wore ripped light washed jeans with a NASA shirt. My shoes were simply my converses. Most of the boys just wore joggers besides Trevor and Colby. Colby wore black jeans and Trevor wore basketball shorts

"I think we should all ride to Starbucks and just get some breakfast on the way to school." Sam suggested, earning moans and nods of approval from each of us.

"Okay just everyone go get into your vehicles. " I spoke lowly. I had a horrible headache and didn't feel like dealing with a lot today. I didn't necessarily want to be at school today either but it's senior year and I can't risk messing anything up.

We all went outside and got into the cars. I let Tyler drive because I was tired . Michael rode with Tyler and I, again . Majority of the car ride was silent, except for the small conversations about last night. I was starting to fall asleep again until I heard Michael say my name

"Huh? Yeah I'm awake.." I said softly and sat up again.

"How was it being Ashton's first kiss?" Michael grinned, causing Tyler to glance at me.

"Umm.. well I mean i didn't expect to be his first. But apart from that, it was alright." I was nervous. Anxious. Not sure why..

We arrived at Starbucks shortly after and just waited for the other cars to pull up.

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updating and the short chapter! I just started high school so it's stressful, bare with me ! I've had quite a lot on my plate these recent weeks so I will try to update whenever I can. I promise !

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter ❤️ It's not my best work but I promise I will try harder. Follow my main account as well as my second account ! perfectly___perfect 💙 ! Share this book to other 5sos or Sam and Colby fans.
Don't forget to vote ! Speaking of which, i cannot believe this book is at 12k reads! that's unbelievable !! I'm so thankful 💛
I hope each of have an amazing day ‼️
~ Sarah 💛💓

daddy's little rebel → colby brock (slow updates)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara