Music To My Ears

Ashton Perspective

  "Of course we don't mind." Caitlyn smiled, showing off her braces and dimples. Caitlyn was adorable. Her short figure, being a slight bit taller because of her heels. As if on cue, she spoke again. "Dammit, these heels are killing me."

  "Take them off then bae." Tyler spoke, laughing. I knew they weren't together. All of us knew exactly who this group was. They clearly didn't recognise us but, me and the guys were in their health class. Which I mean no one really pays attention to that class, so I don't blame them. All of us knew how gay Tyler was, and honestly he was an amazing guy to hang around.

  We all knew him and the girls were some of the most popular kids , but didn't act like it . They didn't seem to care and just stuck to themselves .

  Caitlyn stood to her feet and took her heels off slowly, balancing down to her short figure, causing me to smile.

  "Ohhhhh guys I have an idea!!" Sam laughed. Sam had been drinking a tad bit, but not too much. We could all tell he was buzzed, but not enough to pass the hell out.

  "What is it, dummy?" Trevor glared at Sam as he played with Caitlyns hair. It irritated me a bit and I didn't know why.

  "We should let the Aussies come over to Tashaaaas!!" Sam laughed as we all looked up at him. Tasha looked as if she was considering it.

  "Dude you might make them feel uncomfortable." Jade slapped his arm with a giggle.

  "No, it's alright, believe me." Luke smiled warmly.

  "I mean they are completely welcome." Tasha smiled. "Anyways, y'all shut up. I wanna hear them play another sonnngggg."

  "Alright, this one is called Wherever You Are. " I smiled, looking towards Caitlyn. I took my glasses off, setting them into the table beside me and closed my eyes, focusing on the song.

(Luke)
For a while we pretended that we never end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye.
You were crying at the airport
when they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside.

Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you
but I just can't stop thinking of you

Wherever you are
you, wherever you are.
every night I almost call you
just to say it always will be you,
wherever you are.

(Calum)
I could fly a thousand oceans,
but theres nothing that compares to what we had
and so I walk alone.

(Calum and Ashton)
I wish I didn't have to be gone
maybe you've already moved on
but the truth is I don't want to know.

(Luke)
Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you
but I just can't stop thinking of you

wherever you are
you, wherever you are.
every night I almost call you
just to say it always will be you,
wherever you are.

You can say we'd be together
someday
but nothing lasts forever
nothing stays the same
so why can't I stop feeling
this way..?

(Calum)
Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you
but I just can't stop thinking of you

(Luke & Michael)
wherever you are
you, wherever you are.
every night I almost call you
just to say it always will be you,

(Michael)
wherever you are.

Tasha's Perspective

  Wow, these guys were mind blowing. Their lyrical strength and intelligence, alongside the use of instruments beautifully clashed and their mesmerising voices. Luke's voice was amazing. Calums was deep. Michaels was a bit edgy with a wide range which was powerful, while as Ashton's was just.. wow.

  "Guys that was.. wow!" Caitlyn smiled and I could see the glistening in her eyes as she watched Ashton and the rest of the guys walk towards us by the couch and bean bag.

  "Was it really?" Ashton giggled a bit and placed his glasses back onto his face. Luke had a huge lopsided grin on his face. Michael was silently standing behind Calum attempting to sneak up on him. I watched intently as Cals body jolted and squealed. We all exchanged quick glances before erupting into a giggle fit.

  We all knew this would be an awesome start to our year, especially with this new addition

~õ~

Caitlyns Perspective

3 hours, 2 water fights, 4 rap battles and 1 dance off later, we were all getting bored. None of us were exactly tired, so we all decided to gather into the two cars we came in. All of us piled into Tasha's car, except Michael didn't ride with his guys. He begged to ride with us in the floorboard of the back seat. We finally gave in, and he sat right by me and Tyler at our feet.

  "This is comfy." Michael giggled. "Hey hey hey, C?" I smiled and came closer, as he motioned for me to listen closely so he could whisper in my ear. "Tasha is really fucking pretty." I giggled lightly as he widened his eyes at me and made an ass reference about one of my best friends.

  "Gosh, yall are gonna have me up late." I smiled and removed the bands from my braces, throwing them out the window.

  "Trevor, do you like Caitlyn?" Sam blurted aloud, causing me to choke on my own saliva. We all had to be aware that Sam drank the most out of all 10 of us.

  "No, she's my bestfriend." Trevor looked to the floor. I felt bad. Michael looked up at me and tapped my knee relentlessly.

  "Yo when the fuck we gonna be back to your house?" I asked abruptly, obviously ready to change and find shit to do.

  "We're almost there, chill Cait. " Tasha laughed as we took a turn.

  Not even 45 seconds later, we were pulling into her driveway, with Luke, Ashton and Calum following close behind. I instantly got out the car and attempted to run to her front door in heels. I could hear my friends laughing and telling me to slow down but I couldn't help it.

  "This is y'alls fault! Y'all made me wear heels and y'all made me go. " I chuckled lightly as I stepped into the front door, steadily taking off my heels and letting out a throaty breath.

  " Nice place." Ashton smiles at Tasha as we all walked through the doors of Tasha's two story home. It has always been a nice place, I admit.

"Why don't we invite others over? Have our only little weird kid party." Sam laughed. "Oooo let's invite your brotherrr" I looked at him to see if he was laughing and in fact he was serious.

"Ugh, really?" I groaned as I pulled my phone out and stumbled up Tasha's stairs to the bathroom. I called my brother in the process of getting there. "Hey, douche."

"What, Caitlyn?" He was laughing and I heard slight chuckles coming from the only other voice in the background, Colby.

"We need more people over at Tasha's and we left the party so it's just us and then some new friends." I could hear a light conversation going on downstairs as I reached the bathroom and closed the door.

"Yeah. That's cool. Me and Colby will be there soon, besides we've been bored." He hung up, and messaged me asking for the address. I sent it to him as I grabbed my small bag full of night clothes and different items. I took off my dress and jewelry, throwing them into my bag and changing into sweats and a batman hoodie. I removed my eye contacts and put them into their holder, replacing them with my glasses. I washed my face of makeup, and put bands on my braces. I felt relaxed and comfortable . Who knows where tonight will end up ?

~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed lolllll❤️❤️