Prologue

Caitlyn's Perspective
___________________________

3 Years Ago

I sat at the back of the classroom with my feet propped up on the chair next to me, one headphone in my ear and the second one hanging on my shoulder. I silently chewed my gum and wrote down my notes, ignoring every word coming from my English teacher. I think his name was Mr. Gilespy or something. I honestly can't remember because we have been here for only a week.
Suddenly, the nearly silent knock was made at the door and everyones head looked over. I fixed my backwards Batman snapback before looking, of course. The teacher walked over to the door and opened it, to reveal a guy in black skinny jeans with a white hoodie on, hood pulled over head, clearly. He appeared to have brown hair, but I couldn't get a good vision of the new fella.
"Oh great, you must be Colby Brock. The new kid, from Kansas. I'm Mr. Gilespy, your homeroom and English teacher. Care to introduce yourself?" Mr. Gilespy didn't seem too thrilled with the new arrival, most likely the same reason why he doesn't have a liking for me, because I'm dark and secretive.
"No." The new boy spoke bluntly and headed towards the back of the room, a seat ahead of me and sat down quietly, looking back at me as I softly smiled and looked back down at my paper. Wow. I don't usually smile, I usually kept to myself.
Another thing about me; I have a short temper. A very short temper. If you do something as small as call me a bitch, I will blow up on you. But that's just me.
Anyways, the boy frowned and opened his bookbag, grabbing a notebook. He turned back to me and whispered, "May I Borrow A Pencil?"
Little did I know at the time that the look in his eyes wouldn't be the last time I see it.
______________________________________________

Yo, What's Poppin'? lol..this isn't good but Im Tryin'! I will be updating again soon so be on the look out! Sometimes when I don't update, Its because I get busy and caught up..but i always come back!!

dont forget to
vote
comment
follow
share
and wuteva else 💕

Byyyeee Sexy MoFo's 😂🐬 ~ Sarah 🐠