Who the hell are you! - Chapter 3

What the hell is their problem! I pondered to myself, anger burning deep in my veins, building up and making me a person I don't like. The more this anger boiled inside, the more I needed to let it out and let them know I'm not to be messed with.

On the other side of the hallway Jin questioned the fact that kris mumbled to himself "What? What's soft?" "Jin did I say you could speak? What's gotten into you? Being more open like that, you know anyone other that us will break your trust and hurt you again." And with that Jin stopped questioning Kris, knowing he'd just answer with another question. They made their way to the roof and laid down feeling the breeze on their face.

I started making my way outside into the garden, bending down to hug my knees as I stared at a little poppy poking out of the dirt. Sighing and going to poke it since I was bored but as I went to do so someone brushes past me, clearing their throat "What is the little weirdo doing now? Playing in the dirt? What a fitting match for you." That obnoxious smart ass voice, it was Luhan. His face finally out of that magazine. He wore some brand names glasses, his hair smooth and gelled in a fashionable way as he held the magazine to this side, staring at me and getting down to be the same height as me "What's this? A poppy?" He questioned.

"Yes. They're my favourite flower" looking at me oddly "This tiny thing? You sure are weird Why not something more beautiful like an orchid or roses?" In reply I mentioned "Poppies also mean 'I'm not free' Most other flowers have such beautiful meanings or representations but poppies are one of the only saddened flowers. I think they stand out because of that, they aren't always a flower forced to be something happy." He got up again and pulled me up by my shirt "The hell?!" Brushing off my knees and shoes as he walked on off, I didn't notice it but my shoes and knees were starting to get muddy by how far I leaned onto the dirt to reach the poppy. He noticed it and helped me, "Maybe he's not a bad person?" I spoke quietly as he walked off and I walked back into the school.

On my way to the entrance my mind blanked out for a bit, I guess the stress from this group of guys had been getting to me. Before I noticed it a baseball was flying my way about to hit me in the face but before it could I felt a huge breeze of air right beside me and saw Taeil show up right then, his hood flying off his head with a baseball bat in hand, hitting the ball away.

Almost out of breath as he exhaled out and looked over to me "Sorry about that! Close call huh? The baseball club is kind of my only place to get away from those guys. I had no control and hit the ball too far, could of been dangerous if I didn't arrive before I did. Are you alright?" He spoke without taking a pause, I could sense the worry in his voice as I laughed it away "I'm perfectly fine. Thanks for helping me Mister Homerun." he smiled back seeing that everything was alright and waved bye to his team "Let me buy you a drink, you seem out of breath." I mentioned as I pointed over to the drinks machine inside the school while he just nodded "That be great thanks!"

I was thankful that I made such an energetic friend who cared enough to run and stop me from being injured. More that I could say about the other 3. Buying the drinks we sat down on the seats near the machine, me with some chocolate milk while he chose an energy drink "I never understood how someone as nice as you became friends with Kris." I took the opportunity to bring it up as he chuckled to himself.

"Kris is well... Kris. He's a good guy in his own way, life has just been hard on him so he treats others in a way that won't let them close to him."

Taeil said in response to my previous statement. "Well even if it's been hard on him, what's to say it hasn't for me or anyone else he's treated terribly?" My reply. Maybe I shouldn't of asked because I didn't know it would make Taeil mad "He's not terrible! He saved my life... Thanks for the drink. I got to get back to the club." He said finally before he trashed his drink and ran back outside with his baseball bat 'saved him?' I thought to myself "Is that why they stay friends with him?" I tried my best to believe he wasn't a bad guy like everyone else had told me but I couldn't believe it myself still.

On the other side of things, Kris was still laying on the roof while Jin was looking down that entire time at my conversations with Luhan and Taeil.
Kris finally got up as it was towards the end of the school day and looked at Jin "What are you so fixated about hound?" Looking down from the roof too he saw a bunch of students just going home and spotted me "That new girl? If you're worried about her I doubt she'll be getting into trouble unless I get her in any." He started laughing to himself while Jin looked at him furiously "Don't go messing with her life!" Almost barking at him Jin spoke out then started heading down from the roof to head home.

"Geez, what's gotten into him. Since when was he this talkative? Is it because of her..." he stared intensely and shouted out "Hana Kwon, I'll see you tomorrow!" With a swift turn, I looked over to him on the roof and flipped him off "Yes you will!" I replied back as all the other students looked at me weirdly "she's their new target? Poor thing" I heard them whisper as I just pulled my bag up onto my back again and made my way back home.