School is hell - Chapter 2

Out of breath, I waited by the door to the classroom, fixing my hair and clothes up. I may of failed at making friends there but I can make friends here, I just know it!

As I went to open the white sliding door, a hand was placed on it in front of me. The hand extending to a beautiful face, he had blue eyes and silver dyed hair with one red streak across the fringe. "Excuse me?" I tried to get past him but he said nothing. "Umm, this is my classroom, I don't want to be late." I tried to push through him gently but it didn't work, his solid built figure just held the door shut. "Jin let her past" A voice spoke out from in the corridor, graspy as he touched his cheek, placing his hands in his pockets, the man he spoke to was named Jin.

He opened the door, his arms still extended over me as Kris walked in before me "Did I say ladies first or something?" Taeil just looked at me nervous in a panic as he put his hands together and tried to apologise quietly, walking in behind Kris. The man with the dirty magazine walked in after. and finally Jin.

They sat right at the back of the classroom, Kris kicking his feet up on the persons seat in front of him, closing his eyes and falling straight to sleep. The man with glasses flipping through his magazine. Taeil whisteling as he draws on the table, Jin just staring out the window.

I walked in still in shock 'How can they use the classroom as their playground like this?' I thought to myself as I walked into the class, the teacher looking up from his folder for a second, she seemed lifeless. "Oh... Hana Kwon right?" I nodded as she called my name "Introduce yourself and sit over there" she pointed towards the seat which Kris had his feet rested on. "Um, may I please get a different seat?" I asked politely and quiet as to not make a scene but the teacher just looked back at their folder. "Thats the only spare seat." "Alright." I replied knowing there was no way out of this, through the swarm of shouting students I spoke out "Nice to meet you, I'm Hana Kwon, I just moved here." But no one listened, with a sigh I looked around the room for someone to help, but I heard a slight chuckle come from Kris, 'He's mocking me again' I thought and finally... 'Snap' I heard all sense and logic in my mind break, "Alright you cunts!" I got the classes attention with a giant roar "I'm Hana, I am new here and I will be welcomed by all you motherfuckers whether you like it or not, fucking pay attention now, I won't repeat myself again. Hana fucking Kwon, remember my name!" I stormed over to my seat leaving the entire class in a state of anger and shock.

If no one hated me before they definitely do now.

I sighed plopping my head down onto the desk and from behind me I didn't notice but Kris had been staring daggers at me again. He suddenly tapped my shoulder "What? You want to complain about me too?" He placed the earings on my desk and walked out of the classroom without a word. "The hell?" "Don't worry, Kris doesn't hate you. He barely even comes to class, It's a rare sight to see him so interested in someone." Taeil whispered from the seat to my right. "Well it's obvious, he wanted to see how dumb she really is, he finds it humorous." said the boy with the dirty magazine behind Taeil. "And you are?" I asked him "I have no reason to tell such a foolish person." He got up and walked out too, tapping Jin on the shoulder so he would follow.

"Sorry about Luhan, he's not very good with words," Taeil spoke as his eyes followed the boy named Luhan. "Well, thank you Taeil. You're the only one who's been nice to me since I came here" He smiled brightly from ear to ear, brushing his hand through his ginger fire hair "Of course! Everyone is new at some point." "Wise words, I love your hair by the way, is it naturally ginger? Why hide it with your hood?" In my reply he covered his hair with the hood again, tying it around his face so it looked like only a nose poking through the hood.

Through the rest of that class, I talked to him and laughed with Taeil. He was really sweet and funny, I don't know how Kris became friends with someone so nice hearted. On the way to lunch I passed by a few girls who were in my class, the looked at me as if I was some sort of monster, well I do deserve it after all, due to my dumb outspoken nature. I just walked past and went into the lunch hall.

Sitting down on a bench with a sandwich, those same girls passed by me. This time one of them hitting my sandwich to the floor, another one pouring her drink on my head "Oops sorry, I got a fright" She giggled in a sarcastic tone as they walked off.

I just sat there still drenched in juice, not crying or getting mad as the rest of the lunch hall just looked at me with either pity or laughed at me. I couldn't do anything... I froze.

I looked up and saw a hand extended out to me holding a handkerchief. It was Jin "...Thank you" I quietly spoke, still too frozen in fright to even pick up the handkerchief. He started wiping off my face and hair as I just stared at him repeating my "thank you's". He then helped me up and walked me over to the outside of the female bathrooms, standing outside like a guard dog as he pushed me to go inside and wash up the rest of my hair so it wouldn't become sticky. He stood outside the entire time and as soon as I walked out, he checked my face to make sure I wasn't crying.

Although he didn't talk, I felt like I could understand his worry. "Thank you-" As I went to say thank you again he covered my mouth with his finger "Don't." He spoke finally as I smiled "You have a soothing voice Jin" I was happier again, I forgot about what had just happened and focused on the nice surprise I just got, he smiled back and pet my wet hair "No don't do that, your hand will smell like juice." As soon as I said that he leaned lower and smelled a strand of my hair "Peaches are nice." I jumped back flustered as he looked at me surprised.

Through the end of the corridor again, I heard a familiar voice, It was Kris "Hound... What are you doing?" 'Hound?' I thought to myself as I looked over to Jin again. "She had juice on her" He whispered confidently. Kris looked over to me as he walked over, grabbing a handful of my hair "Is that so? So would you rather protect this idiot than your master?" He pulled on my hair slightly "Ow, hey what do you think you're doing!" I tried to pull my hair back but his grip was too strong, he just kept staring Jin in his eyes, pure anger sparking in the light of his eyes. Jin looked down at me then back to Kris "No..." And with that Kris let go of my hair "Thought so." He placed his hands back in his pockets and walked off as Jin followed behind him nervously "The hell is his problem!" I screamed from behind them as he smirked from a distance, taking his hand out his pocket and staring at it "Soft..." He mumbled to himself.