Ch. 23 The Transmigrated Duan Yunying

Start from the beginning

All he could think of was how abnormally awful he felt. Normally, Long Heng and Duan Yunying would have a long chat whenever the two of them met, seeking to probe each other out. However, Long Heng wasn’t in the mood for that at all today.

All he wanted to do was to lock Bai Xiangxiu away to prevent her from meeting any other men.

While the two men talked, Su Hua and  Bai Xiangxiu goes to a secluded courtyard to talk about the event. Su Hua was seething with loath towards Duan Yunying while Bai Xiangxiu zoned out, trying hard to re-trace the novel original plots.

The zoned out look on Bai Xiangxiu face seemed like to have a therapeutic effect on all living things. Just gazing at that petite face makes Su Hua's emotional turmoil calms down.

Is this what they called my eyes had been blessed?

Su Hua gently touched the girls cheek and asked "what are you thinking about?"

Don't misunderstood her, she is a very touchy feely kind of person. She gets really into skinship with her friends back in the real life as well, and it was purely out of  friendship type of skinship. Not out of lust or the sort. It was just her way if telling youre my best friend, I feel close enough to you to do this.

She would hug, kiss their cheeks, spank their butt in jokes or even at times slapped their... ahem...

(Alright, I should get back to the story this is heading the story to the wrong road.)

While she felt it was nothing to touch Bai Xiangxiu, in the eyes of these super reserved society, she seemed to be acting like a lover who court his woman!

All the servants are blushing, trying hard to look away yet unable to do so purely because the scene was too beautiful, too sweet to even put into words. What can rival two beautiful women acting living dovey to each other? It took their all to not get a nosebleed...

Ah, this can't be ah? Prince Li's fiance and concubine are in THAT kind of relationship? This is too much for me to take in.

When Prince Li are back, such scene was engraved into his view.

Su Hua gently carresing Bai Xiangxiu's cheek while they stare at each other's eyes lovingly.

All the servant look bashfull, fidgeting and all uncomfortable. The two of them didn't even think about where they are!

"Ahem!" Prince Li clears his throat to announce his arrival to his... Two women?

They turn their head towards Prince Li and curtsies before Su Hua smiled and said. "You're back early"

Prince Li's feeling were all jumbled up. He already felt vexed from seeing Bai Xiangxiu with Duan Yunying and now, he felt even more confused at how he felt when he sees his fiancee and his concubine's intimate gestures.

Not knowing how to reply her, he just walked past them. His face could even froze the frozen tundra.

"He seemed like he's angry about something" Su Hua whispered to Bai Xiangxiu.

"Oh, he is? I felt like that is his normal face." Bai Xiangxiu replied. Similarly whispering.

"Tch tch... you need to know how to read him already. He is definitely upset about something"

"But... That's how I normally sees him" Bai Xiangxiu said.

Considering how Su Hua had read the book, she could understand why he was looking like that most if the time.

"Nee Bai, it's not good if you can't understand how he actually wants you so badly. Yet his alter ego always gets in the way. Or you aunt did." Su Hua giggles over the last part.