Daniel Fluff~ Letting Go

(this oneshot is inspired by the Music Video of Kakayanin kaya by Maymay Entrata. ENJOY!!! Also this is my answer to the request of DemonicAngelWolf !!! I know that this isn't exactly fluffy, but I swear the ending is fluffy. I just wanted this MV inspired oneshot for so long then I noticed your request is compatible for the plot!)

~~~Y/n's POV~~~

"I'm sorry Miss L/n but you'll have to give your seat to Marie. Just for this week.."

I nodded and proceeded towards the seat at the back row. As I sat down my heart clenched while looking at Daniel and Marie talk to each other.

I've been best friends with him since diaper season, and I swear we trust each other so much. Feelings are definitely something you know would come in..

But Marie was a new transfer, and since Dan was the president of the class he was assigned to make her feel comfortable. Well there's nothing wrong with him doing responsibilities for a student as a leader...

But it hurts when I see him enjoying with another girl.

Aish... Y/n Quit it.

To forget about it I sank down in my seat and pulled out my headphones. Good thing its free time though. As the music played I felt the situation come to life...

It was lunch break, I barely touched my food, for I was distracted. I sat alone in the corner while looking at them chatting and giggling. Thoughts blared louder in my ears. Am I not enough for him?

Thoughts started to drown me. What if he decides to forget me? What if she takes my place as his friend? What if feelings spark between them? What if he likes her? I no longer want to hear...

I stood up and walked back to the classroom, hiding the tears from everyone else. I looked back and I noticed that Daniel wasn't even distracted. He didn't notice I left. Tears fell faster and I eventually started to run.

I stepped into the quiet room, too quiet that you will want to break it. I sat on my chair at the back, and cried.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

I stared at the dark and large ceiling of my room. I was lucky mom wasn't home or she would've seen my broken state. I didn't want her to see me like this.

3:57 AM

My phone glowed against the darkness yet I decided to ignore it and throw it on my bed.Tears kept on falling as I made silent whimpers, barely audible across the room.

He hasn't texted me at all, nor made another word since yesterday....

I don't know what to do......

~~~

I froze as I saw Marie with Daniel again. They were walking together. It's been a week already, but he hasn't even make a simple glance at me. I could see the smile in his face, it was wider than when he was my friend. My soul crushed as I hear their conversations and joyful time.

With a heavy heart I walked faster, without looking at his face. I rushed back towards the classroom and did my outburst

Inside that small classroom, I stayed and made my decision. Shakily I got up and washed my face in the restroom. I looked at myself one last time, then left the room.