Introduction.

Hey Guys!  Purple Heart of Diamonds here. I just want to say that this is my very first story here on Wattpad. I admit, I was a little nervous at first about doing this, being that this is also my first story that I have ever written.

I do not own Naruto. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto. I also do not own any of the pictures seen throughout the story.

*WARNING: This story is slightly mature. There is some light fluff.*

This is a Naruto Time-Travel Fanfiction. I've been working on it for a while. I will warn you ahead of time that it is rather lengthy. If you don't like lengthy reads, I do apologize. I'm just a very detailed writer and like to give my audience plenty to read (especially those who are avid readers like myself). I will try to add pictures to story to make things pop a little more. The ideas and themes of the story are a mixture of fanfic ideas I have came across in my readings so it should be pretty neat.

Before I continue with the story, I would first like to give credit  where is due. My story was inspired by several authors on Wattpad that will mentioned down below. Next to their name, will be the story that I've read from them. Please show your love and support by visiting their stories. They're pretty good reads.

                 - The Future of Us by Elizabeth_Emiya

                 - Naruto & Friends: Let's See  The Future! by Lucky_C

                 - Flash Forward: Naruto Edition by gregorybryce9

                 - Naruto Future Relationship's: The Next Generation by IsleCore4

Special shout outs to these awesome authors. Don't be afraid to check them out if you haven't. They are really good reads so I do encourage you to go check them out.

I hope you guys enjoy my read. Again, this is my first story so please give a girl a break if you see any mistakes. If there are any questions you have about the story or something, I'll more than likely provide an update or answer you in the comment section. Also, a lot of the ideas and themes are of my own, so if you want to borrow them, message me or mention my name in your story like I did with the four lovely authors up above. I'm not a fan of stealing hard-work from others, so please don't be a jerk and do the right thing.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Let's get on with the story, shall we? You'll probably be hearing from me later. Ja ne!

 Ja ne!