Dubai

"Baby! Dubai?" Nala said jumping up and down. "Yes, see I told you that you would be shocked" Nala kissed Christian all over his face. Nieva couldn't even speak her mouth was on the floor. "I'll take it as thank you baby I love you" Trap said they got off the plane and climbed into the black SUV that was waiting for them. "Why we had to share with them baby? I wanted to fuck you back here." Nieva said to Trap Nala made the ugly face at her sister. "Really Ni?" Nala said "hell yea sis all I know is that this house betta be big ass fuck" Nieva said crossing her arms mad. They pulled up to the big mansion like ten minutes later everyone was shocked to see the house. The pictures that Christian and Trap looked at did the house no justice because in person it was beautiful.

The house was two stories, a four car garage, fenced in backyard which had a basketball court, tennis court, a pool with a jacuzzi attached to it. The pool had a waterfall and it lit up at night, the backyard also had a sitting area with a bar and tv outside with a barbecue grill. Inside was a 14 bed house with 14 1/2 bathrooms, a full basement which was turned into a movie theater it also had a bathroom downstairs, a game room, bowling alley, and two kitchens. The marbled house put Christian's to shame he hoped one day that he can give Nala this type of life. "This house is so gorgeous" Nala said taking in her surroundings. "Yea I ain't gonna lie this place is decked the fuck out" Nieva said "sooooo........who is gonna get the upstairs?" Nieva said. "Well since Christian thought of this trip and I told him to book it for us too let him decide." Christian looked both up and downstairs and said "we will take downstairs."

He took both him and Nala's bag into the master bedroom. The bedroom was spacious it had a sofa on one side of the room and a king size bed with a tall black headboard. It almost touched the tall ceiling and it had a double body mirror in front of the bed and the TV hung off to the side. "I can think of a lot of things we can do in front of this mirror" Nala said "I know" Christian said as he wrapped his arms around Nala's waist. "Why did you think I picked downstairs?" He said kissing her neck they walked into the bathroom and saw a his and her sink and toilet and it also had his and her closet. The garden tub was massive it look as if eight people can fit inside there and the shower was beautiful. It had shower heads coming from everywhere. The brown stone wall had a seat on it and it had a light inside of it. "I cannot wait to make love to you tonight inside of the shower. I want to watch the water drip from your breast, down to your stomach, and make its way to your juicy pussy lips. I wanna see you bite your lip as you toss your head back with your eyes closed and you arch your back just a little bit how I like it."

Nala pussy got hot and wet while Christian dick grew hard. "Why wait until tonight let's fuck now" Nala said throwing her clothes off and turning the shower on. The water were blasting from every angle Nala moaned a little bit as the jets hit her body. Christian was turned on at how amazing Nala's body looked under the light and how the water cascaded off of her body. He took his clothes off and stepped into the shower too his manhood touched her stomach as they kissed. "I love you so much Nala" "I love you too Chris" she said as she kissed him passionately. Christian cupped Nala's neck as he kissed her breast she took a deep breath as he bit her nipple. "Mmmmm they taste so sweet" Christian said as he continued to suck on her breast. He kissed her sides, then her stomach which caused her to inhale loudly, and then he made his way down to her lips. He loved staring at it and he loves the way it taste on his tongue too. He kissed it right before he put his tongue on it Nala but her bottom lip and tried to grab onto the wall.

Nala started shaking once Christian was hitting the spots he know that will make her squirt "Chris please don't I don't want to" she said trying to push his head away. He pushed her closer and said "you say that every time and every time you have came. You enjoy this shit don't act like you don't" he said sucking on it again. He was right Nala do enjoy squirting everywhere, she loves the fact that her man knows what she likes when it comes to sex, and she likes the fact that he can please her over and over again. "I just need for you to cum for daddy that's all I need for you to do." Christian told her before inserting two fingers inside of her while still licking on her clit. "CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS" Nala said in short deep breaths "mmmmmhhhhh uh! I need for you to cum right on my face and lips." He said going faster "CHHHHRRRRIIIISSSS!" Nala said two seconds later she squirted everywhere. She loves seeing Christian lick his fingers and lips that shit turned her on. She bit her bottom lip as she pushed him on the wall.

She knelt down in front of Christian and now she was face to face with his pretty dick. It had no bumps, scars, or hair on it. It is just brown, big, and beautiful. Nala kisses the tip of his penis which caused Christian to to jump and groan at the same time. She took all of him into her mouth and she was sucking and slobbing on it. "Fuck Nala" Christian said while grabbing the back of her head. She stared at him while she was sucking his dick and he stared right back at with his brown almond shaped eyes. He was loving his woman's mouth and tongue. "Shit, fuck, gooooddddd damn baby" Christian felt himself about to cum so he tried to push Nala's head away, but she isn't letting up. "SHIT NALA, BABY FUCK!" He exploded in Nala's mouth and she stood up satisfied. Christian grabbed Nala pushing her stomach against the wall and put her leg up on the seat. He slid into Nala with easy and she let out the most softest moan "ooooooo" Christian's dick grew inside of her he loves hearing her moan every time he slides into her. Christian grabbed Nala's faux locs and started making love to her slowly, he kissed her shoulders and then her back. Nala shudder when she felt his soft kisses on her.

"OMG! Nala you feel so good baby warm and wet just how I like it." Christian started playing with her clit while stroking her slow. "I want you to go faster daddy!" Nala said to Christian, Christian said "sure baby whatever you like." He went deeper into Nala which caused her to squirt again. After they both came back to back they stepped out the shower feeling refreshed. They put clothes on and headed to the kitchen to cook something to eat. "Y'all nasty ass fuck" Nieva said scaring them Christian and Nala burst out laughing. "Ain't shit funny about what me and Trap heard hell we couldn't finish what we were doing because all we kept hearing was "please just squirt for me baby" like da fuck y'all ruined my mood." Nieva said irritated Trap came into the kitchen shaking his head at Christian. "Really my nigga?" "What, shit we sorry but why would y'all pick the room above our bedroom?" Christian asked still laughing.

"Look we weren't above y'all damn bedroom my nigga we were like 8 rooms down from where y'all room was we still heard y'all nasty asses. Don't worry we found a bomb ass room tho so we won't be hearing y'all fucking no mo." Trap said to Christian, Trap really wasn't mad that he heard Christian fucking hell he heard him plenty of times fucking bitches, but he was mad at the fact that Nala can squirt and Nieva can't even tho she said she can. Nala pulled some chicken, rice, and some cabbage out of the fridge and started cooking. It took three hours to cook everything and everything smelled amazing. Damn and she can cook too! Fuck man maybe she know how to cook too. "Baby when you gonna cook fo a nigga? You know my birthday is coming up next month?" Trap hinted at Nieva "I got you baby" Nieva said winking at Trap. "You know Ni you should cook him you famous dish." Nala said to her sister. "You know what I just may do that sis, but then his ass ain't gonna wanna leave." Nieva said and Nala nod her head in agreement.

"What dish is this?" Trap said Intrigue "you will have to wait sir it is a surprise and just know I do know how to cook. It's just that I am tired when I come home from work, but I am going to be much better when it comes to things like that. It has been a VERY long time since I've been it a relationship I am sorry ok." Nieva said with sincerity in her voice "thank you for trying baby I love you" Trap told her Nieva had a shimmer of a tear in her eye. Trap never told her that he loved her and this was the first time he said it to her. "Trap this is your first time telling me you love me. Do you really mean it?" Nieva asked him
"Hell yea I mean it baby. I love to ass girl and I hope to spend many more years with you." Trap said to her with a serious tone. It brought Nieva to tears to know that Trap felt that way about her. She has told him plenty of times that she loves him, but he never said it back.

The week that they spent in Dubai came and went they shopped at the Mall of Dubai, went to Dolphin Bay, rode camels on the beach, went to the Lost Chambers, LegoLand, and a romantic restaurant where Trap asked Nieva to marry him and of course she said yes. Nala knew that her and Christian had a long way to go before they fully commit to each other. They are committed but they had to work on trust and getting to know each other fully, and there is still one thing holding Nala back from giving her all and that is Destiny. She knew in her heart of hearts that she is up to no good, and she is right Destiny is up to no good and Christian will find out sooner rather than later.