Secrets & Lies

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1......HAPPY NEW YEAR!Everyone shouted Christian kissed Nala and said "Happy New Year baby" "Happy New Year to you too" she kissed him again. "Happy New Year bro!" Trap said dabbing Christian up Nala gave her twin a hug "Happy New Year sis!" Nieva said "Happy New Year boo" Nala replied back. Christian whispered in Nala's ear "you are wearing the fuck out that dress baby, but I think it would look good on the floor and your legs wrapped around my neck looks hella good right now." Nala felt herself getting moist "you making her jump and throb right now." "Good I wanna feel her on my tongue" he said grabbing her ass.

Christian and Nala found themselves in the restroom with the door closed. They forgot to lock the door because they were too busy ripping each other's clothes off. "Mmmm.....you smell so good I wanna taste you. Take yo panties off now!" Nala looked at Christian and said in a sexy tone "I'm not wearing any." Christian's eyes got wide and he licked his lips, he lifted Nala off the floor and pin her on the wall. He slowly blew on her clit which sent chills up her spine. "Mmmmm....." she said arching her back. He kissed it and then he started sucking on it. "Damn daddy!" That made Christian dick grow rock hard "I love it when you call me daddy. Say it again?" "Daddy omg daddy right there" Christian went deeper and deeper into Nala's box which made her go crazy "fucccck Chris I am about to squirt" "come for daddy" he said while inserting his fingers into her "please don't stop I am coming" five seconds later her juices were everywhere. "Damn baby I love it when you squirt everywhere." Christian said with a smile he put her back down and she pushed him on the wall.

She slowly put the tip of Christian's dick into her mouth he groaned softly as her wet mouth touched it. Nala was slurping his dick while playing with his balls. She took his dick out of her mouth and began sucking on his balls. He jumped a little bit because he never had his balls sucked. I felt amazing to him "shit Nala you sho' do know how to work your tongue. Fuck girl!" He was now guiding Nala's head so that she can catch up to his rhythm once she got the rhythm she had his mind gone. "Shit you suck dick good ass fuck baby! Please don't stop! I am about to come!" She sucked his dick until she felt his seeds hit the back of her throat. Christian was astonished that she swallowed them and she swallow too! Christian said to himself. He pinned her up against the wall while fucking her from the back. Christian was hitting all of her spots "Chris, Chris, Chris!" Nala said over and over again. "Nah, that ain't my name what's my mutha fuckin name?" He said loudly "daddy!" "Yea, take this dick like a good girl" he said thrusting in and out of Nala's wet pussy. "Ssshhhhit, fuck, god damn!" Nala said Christian loves the sound of Nala's pussy up against his erect dick.

"I am about to come" Christian said "me too" Nala said as soon as they were about to come together Dub bust in the door. "Damn my bad boss man I didn't know y'all was in here we thought y'all left" Christian's dick went limp and Nala was standing there with her pussy out. Dub can't help but to stare at her fat pussy. "My nigga get the fuck out use the other restroom." Christian said Dub was still staring as Nala pulled her dress down. "Shit!" Was all Christian could say he wanted so badly to bust in Nala. "It's ok baby" she said to him tenderly "Nah, it ain't I shoulda locked the door. Fuck man!" Nala laughed and kissed him on the cheek he wasn't mad that they got caught he was mad that his friend was staring at Nala's pussy and that he didn't get to bust the same time Nala did.

Two weeks later

Christian was in the shower as Nala was cooking them breakfast. The doorbell rung and Nala decided to answer the door. You might as well say she lives there now because she is there more than she is at home. The door swung open and a pregnant lady was standing at the door with Tatum. "Hey, Nala!" Tatum said "hey Tay how are you doing pretty girl?" "I am good" she said rocking back and forth. "Where is Christian?" Destiny said interrupting their conversation. "He is upstairs you must be Destiny?" Nala said to her extending her hand for a handshake. But Destiny didn't give her one all she did was look Nala up and down so this is why this nigga not returning my texts because he is laid up with this bitch. I wanna know if she knows I am pregnant with his child I feel like being petty today. Destiny thought to herself she made her way inside of Christian's house without being invite in. "Who was that baby?" Christian said coming down in some grey shorts and no shirt. "Dadddyyyy!" Tatum said running to hug him "my Tay Tay How was your first day back at school?" He asked her "it was boring Mrs. Dawn talks too much!" "Tatum that isn't nice to say you betta be listening to your teachers." Destiny cleared her throat to acknowledge her presence to him.

"What's good D?" He said while putting Tatum back on the ground. "You missed the doctors appointment today. I found out what we are having?" Nala cut her eyes at Christian was now looking like he fucked up. Destiny had a smirk on her face she was loving every bit of it. Now they can be a family "wait a minute you got her pregnant?" "We weren't together baby" Christian said trying to explain the situation. Destiny took a seat on Christian's black leather sofa. "That's besides the point Chris you fucked her and got her pregnant and didn't let me know. That is something you should tell someone." "I was afraid that you wouldn't want to be with me." "Let me make that decision on my own" Nala went upstairs to retrieve her belongings and left out the door. She was so mad at herself how did she let this man play her like that and he is still fucking on his baby mama. Fuck him! She let the tears rolled down her cheeks and thought about wasting four months on a fuck nigga. He was probably fucking both of us. She hit her steering wheel and sped out of Christian's driveways.

"Why the fuck would you do some dumb shit like that. I oughta beat yo ass my nigga." He said with so much anger "Hell I thought you told her my bad." She said with a smile on her face. "Oh well anyway do you wanna know what we are having or not?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head yes. "We are having a boy" Christian's eyes lit up when he heard he was having a son, but it soon disappeared because he wish it was Nala that was carrying his baby. He was so mad at himself he should have used a condom the second time and he wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation right now.

He got to find a way to get Nala back ASAP!