Chapter 18

*GUESS WHO'S BACK BABYYYYY! SINCE I CAN'T BE OUTSIDE DUE TO MISS RONA, I'LL BE INSIDE GIVING Y'ALL THE CONTENT YOU DESERVE. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!*

Loriana POV

"Aw I'm so happy you're going on a date with this Shawn boy. I remember you telling me about him so long ago." I said to Christy as we walked through the mall. I brought her here so that we can find an outfit for her little date. I'm glad she's finally getting over the whole sex tape fiasco and living her life.

"Yeah, we stopped talking for a little while, but he reached out to me after the sex tape thing just to check up on me and we been talking since then. I'm excited to spend some time together though." She said.

We walked into Forever 21 and started to browse through the racks. I'm not shopping for myself since I think I'm too fat to fit anything. I've been getting so large lately and it's making me feel insecure, but Dre never fails to remind me how beautiful I am everyday.

"Girl, did Ja tell you about Ciara?" Christy asked me. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I still don't think that she's pregnant with his baby.

"He sure did and it makes me sick to my stomach. I don't want that girl in this family, there's something off about her but nobody wants to listen to me." I said. They'll all see once something happens.

"She's always been nice to me when I'm around her. But I don't think she's pregnant honestly. Her and Ja have been broken up for months and her stomach is flat flat. And it's been like a week since she told him this news and still no sonogram and no appointment date. That's fishy."

"Very fishy and I'm not gonna let her trap Ja. You know his heart big as hell so he won't deny the pregnancy till he has solid proof of it not being his. Like is this little girl even pregnant for real?" I asked. I really don't like her and I thought she'd just stay away after Ja left her.

"I don't know. We'll see I guess. I'm gonna go try these dresses on though." She said.

"Ok I'll be right there." I said as I felt my phone vibrate in my purse.

I dug through my purse trying to get my phone and once I got it, I accidentally dropped it. I rolled my eyes and vent down to grab it, but instead a hand grabbed it and picked it up. I stood up and looked at who grabbed it. He looked slightly familiar but I'm not sure where from.

"Seems like I'm always giving you a hand when I see you." He said then handed me my phone.

"Uhm thank you..."

"Terrance. You're very welcome beautiful." He smirked.

"Well thank you again Terrance." I said, getting ready to walk away.

"I'll see you around though Loriana. Real soon." He winked then walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. How does he even know my name? Weirdo.

I walked towards the dressing room while calling Dre back. He must've just got home from work or something.

"Hey baby." I said once he answered the phone.

"Hey beautiful. You're still with Christy?" He asked.

"Yeah, tryna find something for her date." I said then cursed cause I let it slip.

"Date? Date with who, when, and where?" He asked. I stayed silent and he repeated himself.

"Nothing! I'll be home soon though. I love you." I quickly changed the topic.

"Yeah yeah, you think you're slick. I love you too baby. Be safe!" He said. We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

When I got to the fitting room I had to laugh at who I saw working. This little girl Ciara has went and got herself a job. I'm amused cause she acted like she couldn't work when she was with my brother.