Chapter 17

A limo came and out came Hades. The guards quickly got to him and took him to Audrey's room.

Thank you for coming. Hadley said. Didn't have much choice, Hadie Hads. Can you wake her? Ben asked and Hades asked, Since when do heroes care about villains? She's... Ben said But was cut off by Hades whom said, One of your own. Right. When you guys try to destroy the world... it's an error in judgment. But when it's one of us... lock them up and throw away the key. Right, Beast? Hades them looked at Beast and held up his hands making Hadley jump.

Yeah. I'm gonna need to use my hands. Hadley looked at Ben to see if it was okay and they unlocked his cuffs and he looked at Hadley to give him the ember. His hair went on fire like how Hadley's does. Haven't lost my touch. He said. He started to walk over but growled like Cerberus to Beast.

Dad! They looked at each other and Hadley used her neon eyes to tell him to stop. Hadley went over to Ben and Hades started to bring her back to life and it worked. Audrey. You're okay. Her granny said and everyone was shocked Hades would do that.

She looked at Ben and Hadley saying, Tell me it was all a bad dream. I wish I could. But, it's over now. Ben said and Audrey said, I'm sorry. I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you. Hadley grabbed her hands saying, I have owed you an apology for... a very long time now. Ben said, And so have I. Her granny said to Hadley, And perhaps, I have owed you one, too.

Oh, yeah. Hades said and Hadley saw them going to take him back to the Isle and she took at deep breath but she had to say goodby so she ran out to see him.
Daddy! He turned and she said, I'm gonna have to miss you all over again. He replied saying, Thanks for a glimpse of the sun.

She walked over kissing his cheek and hugging him. I love you dad. I love you my little devil. He said making her laugh. As they took him away he gave her the ember and she cried knowing she wouldn't see him again...

 As they took him away he gave her the ember and she cried knowing she wouldn't see him again

There they are. Evie said a Ben and Hadley walked in. As they walked up the outdoor stairs and talk to everyone they said Hi to people. Lady Mal and I wanna thank you for celebrating our engagement
with us today. I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen. So... raise your glasses. To our future Queen of Auradon. To our Queen of Auradon!
To our Queen of Auradon! Everyone said and Carlos said, Speech, Your Special-ness. Speech, Your Fancy One. Jay said.

Hadley laughed but soon said, I can't. I can't be Queen of Auradon. Hads. Ben said and she said, I can't turn my back on the Isle. We made a decision...
to close the barrier forever. And it was my idea. But it's wrong. I've learned... that you can't live in fear...
because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is gonna come from. And you never know where the heroes
are gonna come from either.

Without Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone. And without Hades... my father, Audrey would be gone. We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from. She looked at Ben saying, And that's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon. I have to be Queen of the Isle, too. And it's time that we take the barrier down forever.

Beast said, We can't do that. Ben said to him, It's up to us, Dad. I choose to be a King who moves forward.
It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down! Yes! Carlos yelled making people laugh and people cheered after that.

FG gave her wand to Hadley saying, Bring it down, Hadley. Her friends came up and next to her while Ben stood behind her. To make the world a better place... she said and her friends joined in saying, We have to do it face to face.

Look! The VK's said looking at thee new permanent bridge. My plan. Yes! Uma said.