Chapter 2

The girl with blue with dark blue ends, whom was Hadley, was at the castle looking for Uma, daughter of Ursula with binoculars. She let out a sigh and soon arms were around her making her jump she laughed after with Ben.

She said to him, Not a tentacle in sight. I think if Uma was up to something, we'd know by now. He replied to her and she said, No, Ben, I know how villains think. And I don't trust Uma, as far as I can throw her. She's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then, that's when she's gonna strike. I really wish I had time to go do the dragon flyover
because I can go so much higher.

He said to Hadley, Well, you can't be everywhere at once. Besides, I've got your back. Now, come on, everyone's waiting for us. She stopped him, Wait.
But you're getting more guards? He said to her, I'm getting more guards, now breathe. She leaned back and took a deep breath and soon released it. Now, come on. Okay. She said wrapping her arm around his soon walking off.

Everyone was talking, Jane said, No, no, I'm doing this. Someone said, And you know what that means.
Someone else said, Hey, girl. Audrey who had pink/blue hair was there with her Grandma and Chad.

Evie was with Doug as Parker and Mal were with them. Evie soon said, Here they come. Evie and Mal stood near the stage/podium. As Hadley and Ben walked in, Someone said to Hadley, Hey, how are you? She walked up it and she was walking to the front but FG stopped her by saying, Stay. Hadley walked to where she was supposed to and said, Stay here? Yes. FG said.

FG said, Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me? Everyone replied with a, Yes. Ben. FG said passing the microphone to him. Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon? Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. Ben said and Audrey's Grandmother whispered, Not like we had a choice.

It worked out pretty well for the first five. Ben said and Chad said, Yeah, especially for you. Audrey snapped her fingers and said, Really funny. Hads, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention, I'm in love with you? He said and everyone started to say, Aw. He started to sing the song he sang when he was in a love spell.

I met this girl That rocked my world Like it's never been rocked And now I'm living just For her and I won't ever stop. I never thought that It could happen to a guy like me But now look At what you've done
You got me down on my knee. He was on one knee and Audrey was getting upset but Ben said, Hadley, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen? Hadley started to cry as Audrey yelled, No!

Yes. Yes, yeah! She said and he smiled at her getting up and putting the ring on that was gold with a blue gem. He picked her up and kissed her. Carlos chest bumped the Beast and soon said, Oh, my... I am so sorry. It's okay. I'm so sorry. Carlos and Jay chest bumped and said, Yeah!

Makes our movie nights seem a little tame. Doug said and Evie almost said, I love y... Movies. Doug said, Me too. Yeah. Ben and Hadley kissed once again on the screen.

Audrey's grandmother said, A lifetime of plans, gone. Our family status, gone. Audrey, you were supposed to be his Queen, and you let him slip
through your fingers. Your mother could hold onto a prince in her sleep. Audrey pissed off said, Don't you think I feel bad enough already, Grammy?

Girls were saying, Ben and Hadley are the best. I'm so excited for Hadley to be our Queen. Audrey even more pissed yelled, You'd really rather have a V.K. on the throne than me? What is wrong with you, people? She looked seeing Ben and Hadley and soon she said, What is wrong with everybody?

I'm engaged, man. Ben said going to Jay, Carlos, Parker, And Doug. Hadley walked to Mal and Evie said, What, did you know? Mal said, Everything. You are going to rock that crown. Evie said, Okay. So I've only done about 1,000 sketches of your wedding dress, Hadley laughed and Evie continued talking by saying, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week. Well, it's a really good thing I said yes. Hadley said.

Beast soon hugged his future daughter in law as they both said, Hugs. Hi. Belle hugged saying, I finally get a daughter. She laughed and soon heard Beast say, Congrats, Son. Ben said, Thanks, Dad. Hadley said to Belle who was like her own mother, I love you, Belle. Aw, I love you. She said.

Oh, sweetie. I'm so happy for you both. FG said hugging Hadley. Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother. Hadley said. She looked at the ring still shocked and Ben said, I think she liked it. Bippity-boppity, you betcha. She said.

All bow to Her Royal Majesty. Jay said and Carlos said, Oh, yes, her Royal Blue-ness. Silence, you annoying peasants. Hadley said, As you wish, my liege. Your Crankiness. Jay said and as she walked laughing looking at them, Audrey grabbed her hand roughly.

Congratulations. Hadley smiled thinking Audrey was being nice but soon she said, You won him fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. He face turned of when she did that for her parents and Audrey continued, Touching story for the grandkids.

Okay. Let's do this. Ben said and she said to her, Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us. So... if you'll excuse me. Hadley said and Audrey was jealous and a person opened the door for everyone and said to Hadley, Congratulations, m'lady Hadley.
Thank you. She said and he said to Ben, Your Majesty. Soon they left and Audrey looked wishing it was her.