"I don't trust her one bit." I say, downing the shot super fast to get it over with. Usually I don't drink because of my past experiences but one shot won't hurt.

"You have no reason to trust her." He shrugs and I nod.

---

"Hunter...I'm going to get some air ok?" I yell over the music. Over the past few minutes, I've begun feeling hella weird. I'm probably just tired.

"Sure, you ok?"
"Yeah peachy, I just need to breathe a bit. All good."

"Alright. Call me if you need." I smile, walking through a sea of bodies that look like they're multiplied. I look down at my hand and realise there's three of them. I stumble out the front door, forcing myself to calm down.

I take deep breaths but I can barely focus and my vision keeps blurring. I feel so sleepy and out of it.

A rustle in a nearby bush attracts my attention but when I look over, I begin to feel dizzy and focus enough to see shit. It's fucking frustrating because as hard as I try, there's no use, my body is incapable of anything.

"Hunter?" I slur when I see a blurred figure walking towards me from the street. "Hunter help me."

"Long time no see Brianna." The figure says, and through everything that has happened, I know that voice from anywhere. "Think you could run away from me like that?"
The voice sends shivers down my body and I am suddenly cold and shuddering. How could he come back, after all this time. I haven't escaped him.... I thought he was gone. 

"But you were in jail..." I trail off, dumbfounded.

"A dear girl bailed me out of that hell hole."
"But how!" I begin to tear up, all the memories flooding back.

"This little girl is very rich, and her dad works in the prison industry." he snaps coldly. "Now come with me, we have a lot to catch up on from over the last year."

"No." I stand my ground, but barely. "And who is this little girl you speak so highly of?"

"Me." A blurry looking girl comes over to stand beside Trevor and I instantly recognise her high-pitched but icy voice.

"Georgia." I mumble. I knew I couldn't trust her, and she certainly has proved that in the restaurant.

"You think you can defend yourself like this? Look at you, a weak little hoe. I know you've been living like a slut and now you will have nothing." They both come closer, Trevor's breath reeking of alcohol.
"I am not a hoe, at least I live my life and not waste it away to alcohol and sex!" I say strongly to both of them. In one quick movement, Trevor slaps me across the face, and I stumble back, clutching my burning cheek. If only I could even see, I would beat the shit out of him.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that. And look at you now, people would think your on drugs." How would he know I feel like shit and can barely see? How does he know that people may think I'm on dru- That's it. They drugged me through that drink.

I begin to cry. It's like the stitches have been ripped right open and the wound underneath is bigger than ever, consisting of all my memories.
"You are nothing without me!" He yells, shoving me onto the ground and I lay there helplessly, tears streaming down my face.

Georgia kicks me in the stomach and I groan in agony.

"What did I do to you Georgia?" I manage to say through the pain and sobs.

"You took Hunter from me! He's mine you slut!" She screeches and that's when I realise that she's not just jealous or angry, she's psychotic. Why would someone bail an abusive man out of jail and help him to come after me all for a guy? No one would do that, if they weren't in need of serious mental help.

"Georgia even if you killed me or sent me back to Trevor, Hunter would never ever date you after all this!" She yanks my hair, forcing me to sit upright, and I hold my stomach for dear life. It feels like half my scalp is being ripped off, the burning spreading through my head. My brain feels like it's pounding, between the drink and this agony, I can't deal. 

"Help...someone help." I try to yell but it comes out barely as a sentence.

"Yell all you like sweetie, but good luck." Georgia says sickly. "And either way, Hunter won't know about this so yes he will date me! And if he doesn't too bad for him." She screams like a psycho, almost to reassure herself. 

"He can see straight through that makeup and your little act." I manage before Trevor punches me square in the face and I become even more dizzy and nauseous. I curl up in a ball, protecting myself in case of another blow to the head. I can feel the blood dripping down from my nose and my vision starts to give up on me.

Georgia and Trevor laugh to themselves and then grab hold of my feet, pulling me further towards the street. "Someone help..." I slur, the edges of my vision turning black. Another kick, this time in my side. I cough and splutter as my breath leaves my body at a lightning speed.

"Bree?" I recognise the voice as Maya and I build up my hope.
"help..." I whisper as she runs towards me.

"The fuck are you doing, you creepy man!" She shrieks, "and what the bloody hell did you do to her?!" She screams, punching Georgia square in the face. Trevor begins to run at her, letting go of my feet. I take the chance to try to stand but fail miserably and sink back to the floor.

Another figure comes out of the front door and Maya yells out, asking them to help. They run closer and I can just make out them beating the shit out of Trevor and Maya calling the cops, just before I black out, worried for Maya and the other guy. 

so that happened. bloody trevor and georgia. 

did y'all expect that? >>

who's your favourite character in the book?  >>

btw this is an early update to celebrate hitting 1K reads. THANKYOU.

ily, 

-L