5- I'm sorry B

"God help us." Ruby exclaims flopping back onto my bed. It's Sunday and the girls are helping me pack for camp tomorrow.

"Just pick some fucking clothes!" Maya says frustratedly.

"Ok ok, I'm nearly done so shut up!" I say from inside my wardrobe. No I'm not a fucking idiot hiding in my wardrobe, it's a walk-in. I settle on a few pairs of jeans, trackies, a couple of t-shirts and an oversized hoodie. As well as some makeup and toiletries. I lug the suitcase out to my room where the girls are sprawled on my bed.

"Move your ass's over." I say and join them on the bed.

"So anything new with Hunter?" Ruby says.

"Um no. He's a bloody player and has proven it in every way." I say.

"Oh come on, your no fun." She says.
"Well what's new with you?" I say.

"I uh, kinda hooked up with someone." She says and I squeal.

"Ohmyfuckinggod. Who?!" Maya screams.

"um...Mason." Why him! He's friends with Hunter and he is fucking annoying. But I'm happy for her if that's who she likes.

"So are you two together?"

"No, I think it might've been a one off thing." She says sadly.

"Well be careful, you don't wanna be his toy." I say.

-----

Once the girls have left my house, I take a shower and wash out my hair. I decide to let it air dry so I walk out of the bathroom with the water dripping down my back. Then I begin getting changed into my pajamas, which is some old shorts that are way too short to wear out and a singlet.

As I let the towel drop to the floor, I heard footsteps.

"SHIT." I scream when I see Hunter at the door. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I pull the towel over my naked body.

"Chill. I was just looking for the bathroom." He says, smirking. "And I'm staying over tonight so I can go to that shitty camp with Bryan."
"Well the bathroom's not here, idiot." I say, my cheeks burning up. Of course he has to be going to that camp...

"Why do you even care if I saw you? It's nothing I haven't seen before." He says the smirk still on his face.

"Hmm maybe because I'M FUCKING NAKED! And I really don't wanna know who you've slept with." I cringe. I turn around and quickly pull on my underwear with my towel still on.

"What's that scar from?" He comes closer and brushes his fingers over my upper back, where the towel doesn't cover.

I turn around and say, "it's Nothing." One time Trevor hit me and I fell onto a broken piece of glass, from his empty beer bottles. When he was angry, he would smash them onto the floor, making me clean it all up.

"It doesn't look like nothing." He says brushing his hand across my cheekbone, "Look, I know we aren't close anymore, but you should know that I'm here for you."

"ok." I say softly. "Now lemme get changed." I turn around and finish getting dressed. When I turn back around Hunter is there.
"Did you just stand th-"

"You never said I had to leave."

"You bastard!" I yell and he runs out of the room. I chase after him and down the stairs, towel in hand.

When I catch up to him, I slap him with the towel.

"Ow." He says rubbing his back.

"Serves you right for watching me, you pedo." I smirk and walk over to the kitchen. I am very well aware that he was staring at my ass as I walked away, but I don't blame him. My ass was hanging out the bottom of my shorts.

I sigh then say, "I guess I'll have to feed you. Since Bryan is- wait where is Bryan?"

"He went out to a party."

"And you didn't go?" I say.

"Nah I wasn't up for it, I went out yesterday, that's enough for a few days."

"Pff I never go out."
"Come out with me one time. It'll be fun." He says moving closer to me.

"I'm trying to make some food." I say but my heart jumps when I feel his body heat right behind me.

"right." He says teasing me and jumps up to sit on the bench. "What are you making?"

"You sound like a child." I say and he pouts.

"A hot child that you can't stay away from."

"Let me just remind you that you're the one who came to my house."

"Ok ok. Let me help." He says and stands next to me, watching me spread tomato paste onto a crappy pizza base.

"Here." I pass him a spoon and he (very messily) finishes putting on the sauce.

"Where's Trevor anyway? I haven't seen him around."

 "I uh, moved out with Bryan, here. With his mum, my uh step mum." I lie, and am surprised when Hunter nods, believing me. "And she works a lot. But I don't mind because I can spend time alone."

"Doing what? Me time?" He smirks. I throw a tomato at his head but he catches it before it hits him.

"aw thanks. I would've loved to have salsa on my face." He says sarcastically, "you could've licked it off."
I fake gag. "Um no thanks. Save that for your fandom of desperate girls."

"You know there's more to me than just what you see." He says finishing a pizza. I'm mesmerised just watching him make it.

"But it's a part of you that no one can really ignore." I say equally as serious.

"Exactly. It's a part of me, I can't change it and neither can you." He says and I place the pizzas in the oven.

"Fine. If you want to live like that, I'm not stopping you." I say with a fake smile. I'm trying to be supportive of him and what he chooses to be, but it's kinda hard. He knew the smile was fake but lets it go.

"Netflix?" I say walking over to the couch.

"And chill?" He smirks and I laugh.

"Nah I'll pass." I say and switch the tv on.

"What movie?" He asks, slouching onto the lounge.

"The Titanic." I say putting the disc into the DVD player. It seems kinda old school now that netflix is around, but I still like watching a good old DVD.

He groans and says, "seriously?"

"Yep. If you don't wanna watch it, then piss off." I say smugly.

Hunters POV-

The movie was shit. Like I didn't wanna watch it at all. But I wanted to spend time with Bree. While I watched her sit there and stare at the tv, I let my thoughts go, I am not watching that fucking movie. Bree makes me happy, like she used to. If I could go back and change what happened so I could stay with her, I would.

But I needed to get away, not from her, hell no. I just needed a fresh start.

She caught me looking a couple of times but I didn't give a shit. She looks nice in anything she wears, even when she doesn't try. Even in her pajamas with a messy bun, she looks good. I don't see why she likes this movie so much, it's about a fricking boat...but Bree focusses so much on it. While I stare at her like an idiot. 

The part where the boat sinks, Bree starts to cry, especially when that Jack guy dies.
Before thinking, I shuffle over to her and pull her into my chest.

"Why did he have to leave her?" She whispers weakly and I can't help but think that what she said related to us.

I stroke her hair and hold her tighter to let her know that I'm here. Just before she falls asleep I whisper into her hair, "I'm sorry B." 

dude i loved writing the lil cute part at the end..is it even cute??

ahah anyway, let me know what u think >>

-L