27 | Hostages & BTS World

Start from the beginning

"I said what I said."

"'The publishing or sharing of captured in-game content is subject to legal ramifications,'" Jimin read with a petrified look. He turned to Jungkook, eyes wide. "I'm going to jail."

"Nothing's going to happen," Jungkook tried to assure him. "You're literally a police officer."

"I'm dangerous," Jimin insisted and walked into the holding cell.

Jin watched the whole ordeal from his seat, lips curled in disgust. "Sometimes I wonder if I should find a new job."

━━━━━━━━

Yoongi managed to get Hoseok to cooperate. It was annoying to get him past the fact that Madeline and her boyfriend were next to them but once he realized the seriousness of the situation, he decided to take action.

Yoongi had left his phone in his pocket when the three criminals had asked him to empty out all his weapons. Since he emptied out his donut, they didn't really expect much else. The plan was for Hoseok to take Yoongi's phone and call the precinct while Yoongi distracted the guards. As long as the guards didn't notice Yoongi's phone, it would go smoothly.

Hoseok took Yoongi's phone and slipped it in his back pocket as Yoongi walked up to the guard and pleaded, "Can I use the bathroom?" Jack offered to take him but Yoongi shook his head. "I need both of you in case my dick falls off."

Perturbed by the statement, they both led him to the bathroom, one leading the way and the other holding onto the back of his shirt.

Hoseok pulled out the phone and called Jungkook immediately. "Jungkook, hey," he whispered.

"Fuck off, Yoongi," Jungkook spat. "I get it, you don't like the group name, but you don't have to make me feel like shit about it."

Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "What? This is Sarge."

"You're not any better. You sided with Yoongi," Jungkook went on. "If you hated Bangtan Boys so much then why didn't you make any suggestions, huh?"

"I'm in a hostage situation and—"

"Fuck, I need Jimin to eat his cats or he's gonna fuck me into the next dimension," Jungkook muttered into the phone. "Gotta go, bye."

Jungkook hung up the phone and Hoseok sighed in annoyance. He knew he shouldn't have relied on Jungkook of all people. He didn't want to call Jimin because he was sure the officer would let him die, Jin would just laugh, and he was too scared to tell Captain that he was being held hostage.

Taehyung was the way to go.

He dialed Taehyung's number and whispered, "Taehyung, this is Sarge."

"Oh my god, I thought you were calling me in the game but this is real life."

"What?" Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "Anyways, I'm in a hostage situation with Yoongi and I need help. There are three men holding us hostage."

Taehyung groaned. "Fine. We'll be there."

"Fine?" Hoseok mumbled to himself in disbelief but Taehyung had already ended the call. He looked to see Madeline and her boyfriend gazing up at him. "Help is coming," he assured. "I think..."

━━━━━━━━

"We would've came sooner but it took a while to get them out of the car," Taehyung said, pointing to Jungkook and Jimin playing on their phones in the backseat.

"Yeah, I know. Fuck you guys," Hoseok replied and walked over to Yoongi, who was watching Madeline and her boyfriend talk to the police.

"She thanked you a lot, huh?" Yoongi mentioned.

"Yeah..." Hoseok sighed. "I don't know whether to cry or hate her."

"Don't hate her for wanting to move on with her life. You shouldn't feel bitter toward someone who's only trying to feel happier," Yoongi said. "Just forget about her and move on."

Hoseok raised a brow. "I never knew you could say something that wise."

"Yeah and you won't hear it again. My emotions are exclusive."

"I kind of love you for that," Hoseok said and walked back to his car.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he hurried after him. "Wait, let me speak philosophy in your bed tonight."

━━━━━━━━

"Officer Kim, you look worried," Namjoon observed.

Jin was leaning against the police car, gazing down with a slight frown on his face. Of all people, it wasn't expected that Jin would be in low spirits.

He let out a heavy sigh. "There's just so much going on and my feelings are unclear."

"Is it about us?"

"Yeah, I'm worried things aren't going to work out," he admitted. "Things are just looking downhill."

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair, flustered. "Officer Kim, you have to look at it from all sides. We just aren't ready yet."

"I get that, I really do," Jin mumbled. "I'm just impatient, you know?"

"I understand how you feel," Namjoon replied. "For now, let's work hard for our debut," he said, pulling out his phone. "The story might seem a little chaotic, but have hope in the members. We're going to make it."

"I hope you're right," Jin said wistfully as he unlocked the next chapter.

━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Which officer do you think has the biggest big dick energy?