27 | Hostages & BTS World

Start from the beginning

Taehyung raised his hand. "I saw the app during lunch. I deleted it." There was silence for a moment. "But then I read the description and it looked cool so I downloaded it again." He smiled as Jungkook stared at him with incredulity in his eyes.

"Officer Jeon, how did you get into my phone?" Namjoon asked, a stern look on his face.

"You wrote your password on a sticky note on your desk," Jungkook said.

"That was my grocery list."

"Why is 'pink dildo' on your grocery list?"

━━━━━━━━

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked Madeline, his tone frantic. "Are you okay?"

Madeline gave him a look. "I live here and of course not!" she exclaimed, nodding her head at the ropes binding her arms.

"Madeline, I'll get us out of here. Don't worry," a voice spoke up.

Hoseok nearly paled at the sight of the man next to Madeline. He was everything Hoseok wasn't: brave, fully straight, and probably didn't need therapy. Hoseok felt small compared to him and hated himself for his old feelings resurfacing.

"God, I thought we left this bitch behind in chapter ten," Yoongi grumbled under his breath before speaking up, "All right, what do you guys want?"

"Oh, I could use a water," one of the men said.

"I'll take a Pepsi," the other answered.

"No, dumbasses, I mean why are you holding us hostage?" Yoongi clarified.

The Pepsi guy laughed. "Why would we tell you?" He turned to his friend. "Tie him up, Jack."

"You got it, Mason."

Yoongi groaned, muttering incoherently at Jack tied his wrists together behind his back. "It makes no sense that you're holding four people hostage. Just tell us."

Mason and Jack didn't reply and returned to their posts by the door. Yoongi waited for them to turn around before he slid next to Hoseok.

Yoongi moved over to Hoseok. "Sarge, we need to cause a distraction somehow," he whispered. "I have a plan."

"Yeah, plans work until you move to Chad, find a new boyfriend, and start a family together," Hoseok whimpered out miserably.

"Oh my fucking god."

━━━━━━━━

"Five hundred and ninety-three megabytes," Jimin said. "That's fucking headass."

"What the fuck!" Jin exclaimed. "Who the fuck took the name 'Jin' and where can I beat them the fuck up? My mom did not spend nine months choosing a fucking name for it to be snatched like this."

"It be like that," Jungkook said wistfully, smiling at how his name wasn't taken.

"This game is us as idols," Namjoon observed, tapping at the screen.

"Yes, Captain," Jungkook said.

"One time I recorded myself singing as a kid, thinking I had talent. After listening to it, I was very horrified and deleted the recording and pretended it never happened," he recollected.

"That's nice, Captain."

"Whoa, we vanished!" Taehyung's eyes were wide as he looked between his phone and the officers. "Thanos got us with the snap."

"This is so weird," Namjoon said. "I can't believe I was this Ranch Dressing person."

"Runch Randa," Jin corrected.