Oh?

IZUKU DIDN'T WASTE a second. After cleaning up, he immediately shoved Bakugou through the door.

Katsuki entered his room and plopped lazily unto his bed. His legs still felt weak from what Izuku did earlier.

He closed his eyes, trying to sleep. However, he found himself wondering what Izuku meant.

"I wonder if that applies to other alphas."

The tone he used and the look on his face honestly made Katsuki uneasy.

"W-who does he think he is? Is he gonna try to make me jealous or something? Damn nerd, acting all ballsy...he'd never actually do that. I'm pretty sure he's a virgin anyway." Katsuki grumbled.

His eyes shot open.

He's a virgin. I'm sure he knows I'm aware of that.

Don't tell me...

No. No, this is Deku we're talking about. He'd never get that bold.

But....it wouldn't be hard for him to lose his virginity to anyone he wanted...he's an omega with a great scent...and he's not bad looking either.

Bakugou shook his head- an attempt at getting rid of his thoughts.

He decided to go to sleep and not overanalyse anything.

________

Two days have passed since that night. It was now Saturday.

It was subtle, so it almost went unnoticed, but Izuku hadn't spoken to Katsuki since then.

Most of class 3A was seated in the common room, either sprawled out on the couches, or observing Satou and Bakugou cook.

Bakugou didn't intend to cook for everyone, but Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and even Jirou insisted he did. He had a weird knack for listening to them (he didn't want to admit that he saw them as friends).

Todoroki trudged downstairs, his hair messy and his eyes dark and baggy.

Kaminari, having no tact, pointed out his tiredness. "Jesus, Todobroki– didn't you sleep last night?"

"Please don't call me that, for the last time-"

"Princely characters must never look this way! Was something stressing you out?" Hagakure exclaimed, and the long sleeves of her pink sweater flailed around.

"Don't you guys think you're being too invested?" Uraraka sat up from her position between Iida and Tsuyu on the couch.

Todoroki turned to Hagakure. "Sleep is for the weak."

Bakugou snorted.

"D-did you just make a joke?" Mina was dumbfounded.

Todoroki shrugged.

"He's still good looking either way, though. That shit's unfair man," Sero groaned in irritation.

Mineta, who'd been clinging to the couch, trying to peer into Yaoyorozu's cleavage (before he was aptly slapped by Tsuyu's tongue), snickered.

"The hierarchy-"

"Are you going on about that again?" Ojirou scolded. "Shush."

"It's weird that Midoriya hasn't gotten up yet," Tsuyu muttered to her mate. Ochako nodded, her brows furrowed in deep thought.

"Oh, speak of the devil," Iida said, and their attention shifted to the stairs.

Izuku walked tiredly down the steps, his eyes half lidded as if he was still sleepy.

Todoroki, who was now at the bottom of the stairs, waited for the greenette before they both headed for the kitchen.

Ochako cocked an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Katsuki didn't miss the way Shoto's hand tightened a little around Midoriya's waist. He felt his hand tighten on the counter.

What the fuck?

Shoto leaned down, whispering into the smaller boy's ear. Izuku visibly shivered, and his face reddened.

These things went unnoticed by everyone else, only because no one was observing them as closely as Bakugou was.

That is, everyone except a certain brunette beta.

Her eyes closely followed the interactions with concern. Her gaze caught Izuku's hidden expression (an oddly smug one despite the innocent smile on display), Todoroki's blatant fondess (by the way he rubbed his fingers on Izuku's nape lovingly), and lastly, Bakugou's struggle to not make an angry, loud scene.

Ochako hummed to herself absentmindedly. She decided to ask Deku about it later.

On the other hand, Katsuki suddenly became hyper aware of the boiling water in front of him. He had half a mind to throw the entire kettle at Todoroki.

"Tch." He turned away.

_______________

"I've always liked you, Midoriya. I'm glad you feel the same," Todoroki brushed the hair from Izuku's forehead.

The two were currently at a cafe nearby. Todoroki had suggested they go to spend time with each other. All things considered, it was essentially a date.

Midoryia smiled wordlessly. "I've had a thing for you, I thought that was obvious."

His smile faltered. "But."

Todoroki straightened. "But?"

Deku eyed his coffee, deep in thought. Despite his plans, his personality was still intact. He didn't want to lead Shoto on.

"I honestly belong to someone else."

Todoroki's eyes lowered, and his breathing subtly hitched. "Oh."

"Who is it?"

"K-Kacchan."

Subconsciously, Todoroki was balling his fists so tightly it began to sting. "I see."

Izuku grabbed his hand, clasping it. "But...I really do want to give us a try-"

The ice user sighed. "I understand. I'm supposed to be either the replacement or the experiment. Or both."

"Todoroki-"

Shouto looked up, into Izuku's eyes. He smiled softly. "It's okay though. I'm content with whatever I get. If this is for some motive you can't talk about, that's fine too. I think you underestimate how much I like you, Midoriya."

"You don't have to be considerate for my sake. If you already have a mate, that's already a sign that we're not meant to be together. I'll find my own mate someday, too. But for now, I want you. Doesn't matter how I get you." Todoroki's face was stoic as usual, save for a small smile.

Midoryia tightened his hold on the other boy's hand and frowned. "It's not that I'm completely using you. I've always wanted to try dating you, but I felt like I had to be available for Kacchan."

"A part of it is out of spite, I'll admit. But it's also because I wanted to give this a chance before we graduate."

"So, let's head back to the dorms. We can hang out in your room," Izuku smiled, rubbing his thumb on Shouto's hand.

____________

Pardon my interruption but Shoto is baby, your honor.

Anyway vote and comment and allat good shit. May satan go with you.