CHAPTER 3

Location: Exox, Exo Planet

Lieutenant Byun Jongin had just finished training for that day when one of the servants of the Palace approached him. On taking in Jongin’s formidable tall stature and intense gaze, the servant quickly blurted out that Captain Baekhyun had requested his presence at his quarters immediately and quickly scurried away.

Jongin’s mood was a little dampened by this as he was just heading to the Palace to check on the cute little prince, Kyungsoo, and start his duty for the day. Nevertheless, he hastily made his way to his brother’s quarters.

Lieutenant Byun Jongin was a year younger than Captain Byun Baekhyun. Both the Byun brothers were blessed with good looks. But while Baekhyun possessed pure angelic features, Jongin had the looks of the devil. With his sinfully carved plump lips, his sharp chiseled jaw and his tanned skin mixed together, he could make the whole kingdom swoon for him. And with his ever-present sultry look in his hazel eyes, black hair and his tall muscular body added to the equation, his looks could rival the Satan.

Since Jongin had the ability to teleport, he could move himself or anything that he touches instantly from one point to another without physically occupying the space in between. However, he needed to have seen the place he is teleporting to in some form, be it a picture or in real life. Also, if he does not concentrate, he could teleport to the wrong place. Be that as it may, Jongin’s power was a great asset to the kingdom. Hence, he was a Khazy.

As soon as he reached Baekhyun’s quarters, he knocked at the door. On hearing a quick “Enter!”, he entered the room. Immediately his eyes landed on this brother who was sitting behind an oak desk going through some kind of report.

“Brother! I was about to head to the palace! What is this matter of such importance that you made me neglect my duties?”, Jongin teased.

Hearing this, Baekhyun looked up and smiled.

“Ah, Jongin! I’m glad you are finally here. I thought I would have to send out a search team.”

“Yeah right! I came here as soon as I got the message.”, Jongin said with an eye roll. “So why did you request my presence?”

“Well…”, Baekhyun started hesitantly. “You s-see… the king…”

~a few moments later~

“What?!”, exclaimed Jongin. “Brother are you saying that you know where the lost prince is, and we have been assigned the mission to bring him back?!

Baekhyun nodded his head.

“And we are to bring Prince Kyungsoo along?”, Jongin continued.

Again, Baekhyun nodded in confirmation.

“B-bu-but…. K-kyungsoo…”, stammered Jongin.

Baekhyun sighed.

“I know. I was concerned about the same thing as you when the king informed me of the plan. But who are we to go against the king’s order? And since you know prince Kyungsoo better than I do, I give you the duty to inform him of this plan.”

With nothing else left to say, Jongin headed for the door. As he was leaving, Baekhyun called out.

“We are venturing into another planet and it could be dangerous. So, start the preparations. We will be leaving in few days.”

And with a quick nod Jongin left his brother’s quarters.

Author’s note: Hey guys! I know it’s a short chapter (TT). But don’t worry! I’m posting 2 chapters at once so THAT’S OKAY! *wink* *wink* <3

#Photo: Byun Jongin