Chapter 16-The end-

UNKNOWN POV

I was walking down the streets when I saw a police officer. After getting rejected from the deal I offered... I then turn to his hips and saw a gun... I walk over to him and kick him while I took the gun.

Author's POV

"Where's dad??"Hae Jin asked running in the room. None of them could look at her...

"What if we told you that he followed you?"Jin said

"What?!?"

"Hae Jin?"Jimin called out coming out of nowhere...

"Dad!" Hae Jin yells as she runs up to him and hug him... "dad, I'm so so sorry! W-Wait... where's mom?"Hae Jin asked

Jimin looks at her with tears...

"She's gone..." Jimin said bursting into tears

"It's okay dad... it's okay... I know... it hurts too..." Hae Jin said hugging him... "you forgive me?since when?"Jimin asked...

"Since you came back...thank you for coming back..."

"Thanks for waiting..."

"What a sweet scene..."someone said out of nowhere. The unknown person comes into the light and we saw Soo Hee...

"Soo Hee?"Jimin called out...

"What are you doing here,b*tch?"

"I'm here to finish the deal. Bye b*tch." Soo Hee said pulling out a gun and pointing it to Hae Jin.

"No!!"

She pulls the trigger while Hae Jin closes her eyes—

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

She slowly open her to see her father hugging her... Soo Hee's eyes widened, she took this chance to run away.

Hae Jin looks at Jimin's wounds. One on his stomach, one on his shoulder, and one near on his chest.

"Take him to the car now!!" Hae Jin yells as she ran to her car.

~time skip~

"Hae Jin you might want to slow down" Do Shin said

"I think my liver is coming out." Hyo Bin said

With half speed on her car she arrived at the hospital. They all rushed him in. After the two idiots stop being so dramatic and after they stop kissing the floor.

"Dad, Dad! Please stay with me!" Hae Jin shouts while she held her father's hand...

"Miss, please stay outside!"

"No! My father needs me!"

"Hae Jin! It's better if we let them do their work!"Jun Hyuk said shaking her shoulders.

"I just don't want to lose him... I had enough of losing someone... I lost mom, I don't want to lose him too!"

"Hae Jin calm down! Please!" Jun Hyuk said hugging her tightly. Hae Jin's limbs started to feel numb, she falls to the ground while crying...

"Please... please..."Hae Jin mumbles...

~time skip~

"Ms park?"

"Here"Hae Jin said

"He might of survived the shots, but he lost too much blood and we don't have enough donors... due to other patients who also needs blood... if you find a donor for him, might as well for the others."

"This is a five star hospital. I am expecting a good news not some sh*t like this! You are the doctor, it's not my problem if there aren't donors!"she yells