Chapter 8-Park Jimin And Hae Jin-

Author's POV

Once Hae Jin turned around her eyes met Jimin's... Jimin's smile turns wider... but Hae Jin's facial was the opposite... Hae Jin doesn't know why, but she gulps as if she was getting ready for something

"Hae Jin..." Jimin said offering a handshake...

"Mr. Park... and so we meet...again..." Hae Jin said slowly shaking his hand with seriousness all over her face... hoseok was ready to get scolded when they get home... he knew what will happen... tension was taking over, so Jin had to do something...

"So? Can we eat now? I'm getting hungry..."Jin suggested

"Pig..." Yoongi mumbled making all of them roar in laughter... well of course exempt for Hae Jin... "meanie..." Jin said while he sat down...we all sat down and started eating...

"You guys are still goofy, huh..." Jimin said smiling at them...

"We never really changed... no one really change after, you know..."Hoseok said with a smile... hoseok's eyes shifted to Hae Jin Who was looking directly at him...

"Except for Hae Jin..." hoseok added causing another silent moment... Hae Jin nudged her food once again, she hates it when they put attention on her. Especially when it's about her attitude...

"...I could see that..." Jimin said looking at his daughter.

"Hae Jin please smile for us...ever since Jimin arrived you didn't smile..." Lisa said

"Can't..."

"Why is that?" Yoongi asked

"I lost my appetite..."

Silence took over... Hae Jin wanted it to end instantly...

"I'm guessing that this so called reunion has ended, Can we now discussed the donation that you guys were talking about?"I asked looking at each and one of them...

"If none of you will start a conversation about it, then I should take my leave. I've got more business to do..." Hae Jin said as she gathered her things. Jimin held her wrist making her stop from what she was doing and look at him.

"...do you need something?"

"Hae Jin, darling, you're too serious. Maybe try to enjoy this moment? With us? With me?" Jimin said convincing her to stay.

"With you?" Hae Jin said she scoffs...

"Look I'm sorry... at least stay..."

"Mom might have forgiven you but I didn't... you thought wrong...I wouldn't want to spend my time, even for a second for a bastard like you... now let me go..." Hae Jin said as she yanked her wrist away from him...

Jun Hyuk stood up from his seat and held her wrist...

"Hae Jin, please...stay...for me..."Jun Hyuk pleaded... Hae Jin looked at him and her facial softens... she sat back down beside her father and Jun Hyuk.

"Hae Jin please behave..." Jun Hyuk whispers to her

"So? Shall me talk about the donations?" Namjoon asked breaking the silence...

~time skip~

Hae Jin was walking to her car when she saw her father. He looked very frustrated and stressed...it was his car... it ran out of gasoline... what a man... Jimin then caught her looking at him... he waves at her... she just ignores him and went in her car...but as she went in her car, it started raining... she left and head straight at the road... she looks at her side mirror and saw her father trying to find help from the people passing by...  all the people were just ignoring him as if he was some beggar... she stops her car... and hesitated to go back...

Slowly she drove back and stop in front of jimin. He looked very confused..She unlocked the passenger's door... Jimin looks at her... she lowers the window of the passenger's side...

"Get in..."Hae Jin said looking down...

Jimin hesitates to get in but in the end he went in the car... Hae Jin drove silently without uttering a word...

"I heard from your uncle that you hated me..."Jimin said breaking the silence...

"Well I still do..." Hae Jin said without hesitation...

"Is there any other way for you to forgive me?" Jimin asks his daughter hoping that she would forgive him...

"...No..."

"You hesitated..."

"With or without hesitation, you know it's still a no..."

"I know I was wrong but I did it for us..."

"Do you want me to repeat what mom said?"

"That woman forced me! She said that if I don't date her, she would hurt you! I had to do something!"

Hae Jin stops the car...

"Why didn't you tell mom?" She said as she looks at him deeply...

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Mom called you night and day! You had so many chances to tell her yet you never did!"She yell while tears from her eyes fall...

"Mr. Park, you are smarter than that! I know that you knew that if you told mom, she would follow you there and defend you! Sometimes I think you were just making excuses!"

"Why won't you believe me then?"

"...I tried...so many times... yet it only wasted my time..."

"If you really loved me as your father, then you'll believe me..."

"Then it proves it then...I don't believe you..."

"But I do..."Jimin said

"...where do you live?"she asked as she changes the subject...

"I never really left our house..."

~time skip~

"We're here..."Hae Jin said...

"It's late..." jimin said looking at his watch... 12:46pm...

"You should stay here for the night..."Jimin suggested...

Hae Jin parked her car, and went in the house with her father... when she got in, the living room was a mess. It had couple of beer bottles... the whole place was dusty...

"I'm sorry for the mess... I don't usually have visitors..."

"I can see that..." Hae Jin said making Jimin laugh a little...

"You're really like your mother...such a bad girl..."

"Yeah..." Hae Jin mumbles...

"Oh and umm... inside your room, in the closet you still have some clothes. You might want to change into a comfortable one before you sleep." Jimin said.

"Sure..."

"Goodnight darling..."

"Bye."Hae Jin said walking upstairs. Even though it hurts for jimin, he still needs to try and warm her cold-stoned heart...

As for Hae Jin, she is aware that her father is doing something for her to forgive him. She wanted him to suffer. To have a hard time, just to get her trust... She'd never forgive her father... at least that's what she said...

In her room, she did her night routine and sleep...

Jimin's POV

Now that I've found you,my daughter,Hae Jin. I would do anything to keep you safe... I don't want to loose you... I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe... Even if it has to take my life

I know you hate me... but I'll do anything  just for you to forgive me...

...anything...

______________________

End of chapter