Chapter 10-Kwang Soo Hee-

"You two know each other?" His assistant asked cluelessly...

"Obviously Yes." Jimin said

"He just said my name. And I said the word 'again', it's pretty obvious that we've met before. Are you that dumb?" I said savagely

"You could be mistaken for someone he knew though. Beside, you don't even look like someone who knows a person like him." She answers back.

"Are you picking up a fight with me?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Hae Jin! That's enough! Let's start the meeting." Jimin said

"Why only me?! She started it!"

"Stop being a brat Hae Jin." Jimin said, I just scoffed. "And Ms. Kwang. Stop fighting with her,or you'll get fired." Jimin said

"Kwang Soo Hee." I said as I look at her tag.

"You better watch your back." I said looking down on her... "correction, backs."I said as I sat down. She just gasp and held her chest. She was about to pull my hair when Jun Hyuk held her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sae Bin said warning her while the others cracked their knuckles.

"Ugh! Disrespectful kids! You think you could get away! I will teach you kids a lesson!"She said yanking her hand away and walking out.

"Should we tell her we're not kids anymore?"Kyo Wo whispered to Mi San.

"No, we'll just make a mess."

~time skip~

After the meeting,

"Have you eaten lunch?"Jimin asked

"No."

"Let's go."

"No thank you. I'm busy."

"Your friends would come."

"...ugh... seriously... fine. I'll follow. I just need to fix these."I said. He walks out the room.

As I was about to stand up. Mr. Park Jimin's assistant yells at me.

"Yah!! Ms. Park Hae Jin!" She said imitating my voice. God, I hate it when people imitates me.

"What do you want?" I ask, then out of nowhere she pulls my hair. "The hell?! Who gave you permission to touch my hair?!"

"Shut up! If I get fired! You are to blame! You clingy girlfriend! Mr. Park's only mine!"

"Yours?! The hell bruh! He's all yours you bitch! And also! What the hell did I do to you?!" I yelled at her.

"Ahhhhhh!!" She screams as she attempts to slap me. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain, but it never came. I opened my eyes and her hand being held by Mr. Park Jimin.

He pulls her away from me with a sharp glare. While my friends help me stand up.

"Soo Hee! What the hell?! Why were you doing that to her?!"Jimin yelled at her

"She hurt me, Mr. Park!"

I gasp in surprise.

"What a great liar you are! How come I hurt you when you're the one who pulled my hair after I was invited by Mr. Park to lunch and after I was about to stand up!"I yelled with full details, she was about to speak when she realised how detailed my words were.

"That was a fully detailed lie... nice one sl*t"

"What? No more excuses? Just a little detail of what you did, you lost already?" I scoffed... "weakling! Liar! Wait did you just call me slut?!  If I was your boss I would've-"

"Hae Jin enough!" jimin yells

"Why is it like,it's my fault?! She started it!"

"Its not who started it! It's the damage you two made!"

"Fire her."

"What?! Who are you to tell him that?!"She yelled at me.

"First and foremost, I am his daughter! You blind idiot, can't you see the similarities between our eyes,lips,fingers and height?! Second, if he doesn't fire you, it means he doesn't believe me! It means he thinks I'm lying! It means he doesn't love me! Third, if he doesn't fire you, I will cancel the offer! And I will make sure that the company you work on will be bankrupt! And if that happens I will make sure that if you try to apply to other companies you wouldn't get hired cause I told them so!!!"I yelled on the top of my lungs

"Wait. You're not his girlfriend?"she asked

"Why? You want him for your own? Is that the reason why you pull up your skirt in front of him? Is the reason why you show your cleavage in front of him? You think he's attracted to you?" I asked while I laughed

"Well I'm sorry. Cause guess what?! He doesn't like you! Not even a single cell in his body likes you! Ya get that?!" I yelled at her

"Hae Jin. Enough. Let's wait outside" Jun Hyuk said gently pulling her out the room.

Jimin's POV

"Mr. Park, please believe me... she's making up those things!"

"Look, Soo Hee. She's my daughter. And I would believe on every word she would say. As a father, I know she would never lie about these things."

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Have you ever found me attractive?"

"You're not attractive to me. But I'm pretty sure you're attractive to someone else. And also... I'm only attracted to one person..."

"Who?"

"I'm only attracted to my one and only lovely wife... Park Y/n"
____________________

End of chapter