Chapter 4-Y/n's Death-

"U-uncle hoseok!!"I said crying badly

"What's the matter??"

"Mom got hit by a car! And she's in the hospital! Please come quick!"

"What?! W-which hospital?!"

"XXXX! Please make it quick!" I pleaded...

~time skip~

It has been an hour since the doctors took my mother in... now I was with Sae Bin... she was comforting me together with Jun Hyuk. My mother's unnies and Oppas were also worried. Some of them we're tearing up... uncle hoseok kept walking in circles. While I kept crying badly wishing that she'd survive... I was blaming myself... it was because of me... if I hadn't walked out. If I hadn't burst. This wouldn't happen... none of this would happen... Jun Hyuk kept on telling me it wasn't my fault... it was no one's fault...

But for me... someone has to get blamed... I had to blame someone...

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard a loud toot noise... making everyone stop... and look at the door where my mom was took in...

As I overheard a conversation of the doctors...

"Time of death...4:38 pm"I faintly heard... tears from my eyes start to flow as I wish that what I heard was nothing...

Doctor Jun walks out... As he placed his hand over Uncle Hoseok's shoulder...

"I'm sorry... she's gone..." Doctor Jun said that can be heard by all... Uncle hoseok runs inside...

She's gone... I was wrong...

At this point I had to blame someone...

There was no other name that crossed onto my mind... except for one...

Park Ji Min...

Blaming my own father was insane at first but... none of this divorce thing would happen if he didn't break the who-knows-What promise... none of this would happen if he didn't cheat...none of it will...

This all his fault... ALL....

Rage took over my feelings... thinking of his name makes me want to vomit... calling him 'father' irritates me... it disgusts me...

I know my mom doesn't want me to hate him... my mom doesn't want me to hate anyone... but still it disturbs my thought...

I hate him... I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!

I hate him cause he cheated...

I hate him cause he broke his promise...

I hate him cause he was the reason for my mother's death...

Uncle hoseok walks out the room with tears in his eyes... I tried to run inside but he held me...

"Please uncle hoseok... please let me see her!"

"She's gone Hae Jin... face it..."he said shaking his head as he tries to pull me away... I yanked my hand away from his grip and started yelling at him...

"N-no... t-this is a prank right?? Tell me it's one of your prank Uncle hoseok!! Tell me this is a prank!! A joke!! Or yet a god damn dream!! Tell me this is a lie!! None of this is true!!! My mother is alive!!! I feel it!! Please!! I'm begging you Uncle hoseok!"

"Hae Jin, calm down." Jun Hyuk said coming closer attempting to calm me down...

"No!!! I don't want to calm down!! I want to see my mother!!!"

"Hae Jin please..." Hyo Bin pleads...

"No!! This is my fault!!! I want to see her!!"

"This is not your fault..." Uncle Jungkook said...

"It's not your fault Hae Jin... please calm down..."Uncle Yoongi said coming closer

"Then who's fault is it?! If it's not my fault, who's fault is it?! Tell me!"

"It's no one's fault..." Sae Bin said with sorrow in her eyes...

"No!! There has to be someone to blame!! Tell me!"

Pure silence took over the hall... I laughed a little...

"Oh I know... maybe it's dad's fault!! No,no wait... it is his fault!!! All of this is his fault!!! Why?! Cause none of this would happen if he didn't break the I-don't-know-What promise!!! I hate him!! I hate dad- Wait no... I HATE PARK JIMIN!!" I yelled as I ran out the hospital with tears in my eyes...

I ran to the nearest park I found... as it started to rain, tears from my eyes started to burst even more... I sat down below a tree while I hug my knees together... 

I swear to god... I will change... I'm not going to be the Hae Jin that they all know... I will be VERY successful... I'll be independent... I'll do it for mom...

My mother's death is Park Ji Min's doing...

He is to blame for everything...

It's all his fault...

I will make him pay...

I will make him regret...

______________________

End of chapter