Chapter 14-the fight-

(Don't play the music yet)

Hae Jin's POV

It's almost been a week since me and my dad got along. If I'm not in his house, he's in our house. There's no day that I didn't smile. I felt so new...

It was ,I don't know , I think, 3 in the afternoon and I have nothing to do even if my friend were all here, including my uncles and aunts. When all of a sudden uncle hoseok sat next to me and asked—

"So... do you forgive him?"

"Who?"

"You know who I'm talking about."

"No..."

"But-"

"Who told you I forgive him? It might look like I'm happy with him like nothing happened but I haven't forgiven him."

"Hae Jin How is that even possible? Your father thinks you have forgiven him and this—"

"A little smile doesn't define what a person feels and think. It looks like a something but it is usually nothing."Hae Jin said sternly...

"Hae Jin... don't you think jimin had enough of suffering?"Hoseok asked... "I'm not making him suffer. I'm not doing any torturing.How can he suffer when I have the most pain? He did it to himself anyway. Why would he complain?" I asked

"You know he's still your father...you should forgive him already..."

"Uncle hoseok, if you're thinking I'm like my mom that would easily forgive him cause he's my father...well no..."

Author's POV

But before hoseok could even answer Do Shin came in.

"H-Hae Jin. I don't want to break this to you but... look at this..." Do Shin said stuttering showing Hae Jin a picture. Hae Jin took the phone and saw—

(Play the music)Anger was seen on her eyes

(Play the music)
Anger was seen on her eyes... the door opens revealing Jimin sweating hardly...

"You..."tears from Hae Jin's eyes started falling down her cheeks...

"Hae Jin..." Jimin said "let me explain."

"Explain what? No need. I can see everything already! You disgust me!"

"Please Hae Jin hear me out. She kissed me! She threatened me—"

"That same god damn excuse from 5 years ago!! What they've said was true. 'Once a cheater, is always a cheater'! You cheated! You lied! You broke your promise!!! How could you!!"

"Soo Hee said—"

"So it's her?! She's the bitch?! You freaking fired her already!! Just tell me that you like her!! Just tell me that you—"

"She said that if I don't date her she'll kill you and your mother!"

"Mom?! Oh how great! So you're using mom to make me believe you?!"

"Please believe me!! If you love me, you'll believe me! If you forgive me, you'll believe me!"

"I don't forgive you!!! Not now! Not ever!" Hae Jin said attempting to leave

"Don't do this to me!! Hae Jin, please forgive me! Don't leave me again... I love you!"he said as he held her

"Well I don't!"She yelled as she yanked her hand away.

"H-Hae Jin..."

"What do you expect me to say, huh!? I love you?! I miss you?! You're wrong!! So wrong!!" She yelled...

"Hae Jin, please..."

"Because of you mom died! Because of you I had a miserable life!! This all your fault! You broke your only promise!"sh added

"Your uncle once broke a promise to your mom, and she forgives him! Why is it hard for you to forgive me!"

"The pain is still in my heart Dad!"

"Then at least let me heal the pain..."

"No!! I trusted you!!! You promise!! Yet you broke it!! Again!!! This is the reason why I can't freakin forgive you!" She continues

"Hae Jin calm down! Listen to him!" Jin said

"Hae Jin please, I think he's telling the truth!"Do Shin said

"Just forgive him!" Hoseok said.

"Hae Jin you should calm down! You might faint" Na Eun said

"Why is so easy for you to forgive your uncle's mistake?! But me as your father you couldn't?!"

"Because I'd rather pick his broken promise than yours! I'd rather pick his mistakes than yours! Yes! I am comparing your broken promise to his unknown promise!"

"Why Hae Jin! Why?!"Jimin asked with tears in his eyes

"Cause mom didn't die when uncle hoseok broke his promise!!!" Hae Jin said bursting into tears...

"Ever since she died, people kept spreading rumours about her! They said she's a bitch! They said she deserved it! They said she's a slut!"

"From that day, I kept blaming myself... I never wanted to blame you but I had to cause it was slowly killing me. Me defending my mom and you from your mistakes! Which was supposed to be your job!! Being the breadwinner of the family but where were you?!"

"I felt lonely... all night, all day, I kept wishing that you would knock on the door and walk up to me and comfort me! Telling me everything is alright, like all fathers say when their child is sad! I felt so jealous for my friends and to other kids that has a father that protects them but when my father left and never came back! My father that didn't even know the death of his wife and my mother!!! The father whom I expect to at least say sorry five years ago. Who would bravely walk up to me five years ago and hug me."

"You never came... I had no one... uncle hoseok and aunt rose wasn't really focused on me because they had a son and I accept and expect that! You were the only one I have yet you never came back... I waited for months... I ended giving up... cause that time I knew... you weren't coming back... you ain't gonna knock on the door. And I accepted that fact."she said wiping her tears but all came back.

"You broke your promises!!!! And she died!!  It was all because of you!!!"

"Hae Jin I'm sorry... there was not a day I regretted the thing I did! I did everything!"

"I hate you... I hate you so much!!!!"

"Why?! I hate you cause I love you!!! No matter how hard I try to hate you, I still end up seeing you as a good father! I don't know why... I don't know how...but I hate it... so much..."

"...I hate you... I hate you so much... cause you broke the promise...."

____________________

End of chapter

___________________

Triller:

"What now uncle hoseok?! What?! Are you gonna tell me to say sorry?! Are you gonna scold me?! Well do it!!! I don't care!"

"I won't be the one to scold you! Not me! Not today!"

________________________