Shane then blew up in a whirl of sarcasm and it wasn't helping the situation. Hershel then had a few choice words which didn't make it any better either.

At this time, Remmi excused herself and headed out for her tent. Her grey tank top was covered in blood from Randall and she desperately needed to change.

Once she reached her tent, she peeled off the tank top and searched the duffle she had on the small table.

"Ya know darlin', you should really zip this up. Anyone can come in," Daryl told her as he walked inside and zipped it up.

"What, we just invade each other's privacy when we feel like it now?" She laughed.

"Sounds 'bout right," He smirked.

Remmi just laughed and shook her head. She took her hair out of the ponytail and began to brush it out.

Daryl let his best fall on the floor after that and gave Remmi a look. She just smiled lightly and as they say, the rest is history.

NINE DAYS LATER

"I have to get up," Remmi laughed. "I told Beth I'd check on her today."

Daryl just hummed in response and tightened his grip on the young woman.

"Daryl," She groaned, smiling and turning over to face him.

"What's a few more minutes gonna do? Keep that girl in bed longer? Ain't that what she wants anyway?" He mumbled.

Remmi laughed and turned to face him. She cupped his face and Daryl slowly opened his eyes.

All of a sudden, Daryl moved her under him, sending a squeal to escape her lips.

When Remmi eventually got up and out of the tent, they both shared one kiss before parting ways.

Remmi played with the bottoms of her sleeves as she said 'Hi' to Carl. He was shuffling the Uno cards Ellie gave him, determined to win and beat the woman at the game.

"Looks like you and Daryl are gettin' cozy," Ellie smirked as she lifted her sunglasses up.

"We're just—"

"Friends? Yeah right," Ellie snorted. "I think Andrew wanted to take him into town today. You need anything? Candy, books, condoms?"

"Eleanor!" Remmi laughed.

Ellie laughed as Remmi just ignored her and went inside. Making a left, Remmi went into the kitchen to see Lori and Maggie talking.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything," Remmi smiled.

"Not at all. Maybe you can help," Maggie offered.

"Glenn needs to be told to be a man," Lori laughed, eating a cucumber.

Maggie smiled and rolled her eyes, "He blames me for that night in town a few days ago,"

"Well, I agree with Lori. Tell him to grow up and be a man. But maybe don't actually say 'be a man',"

"Yeah, that never ends well," Lori said, looking towards Remmi.

"I think I'm gonna talk to him,"

"Damn straight. Stick it to the man Greene," Remmi said and the women laughed.

Once the laughter died down, Lori said she was going to check in on Carl, Remmi doing the same to Beth.

"Knock, knock," Remmi said as she laid the tray of food down. "How are we this morning?" Beth didn't reply. Which to Remmi, it was expected.

Remmi went to open the blinds and succeeded without Beth protesting.

"What do you say after you finish your food we go out for a walk? It'll be good for the both of us,"

"Maybe," Beth mumbled. "Can you believe Lori's pregnant?"

Remmi paused. "I don't think she really has a choice sweetie,"

"Whatever," Beth muttered and turned back over.

Remmi sighed, "I'll be back soon. Eat something, okay?" Beth didn't acknowledge her and Remmi left the room.

When Remmi went back into the room, Beth was sitting up.

"Couldn't eat anything? That's alright, we'll try for dinner—" Remmi then noticed she was crying. "Honey, I'm so sorry... I lost my own parents a few years back. I get how hard it is,"

"It's just all... It's pointless,"

"Oh no, if anything it's worth everything. You've got Maggie, your dad, Patricia and Jimmy. And you have us. I can't tell you it'll get better, but maybe we can make it better now. How does that sound?"

"Thank you," Beth mumbled. Remmi gave the young teen a smile.

"Let me clean this up and we'll go take a walk,"

When Remmi walked into the kitchen, she took the plate off of the tray along with the napkin and fork. It took her a moment, but she realized the knife was missing.

Remmi sighed and ran back into the room.

"Honey, give me the knife," Beth did as told on cue and Remmi sighed. She dropped the knife into the kitchen and ran outside.

"Maggie! Hershel!"

"Hey, hey, slow down," Lori told her.

"I need you to find Maggie or Hershel. Beth... I gotta get back to the house, but just find them!" Remmi shouted as she ran back inside the farmhouse.

*PUBLISHED