Chapter 33. Expaination and apology

Start from the beginning

Where did the chair come from? I-

"Where? A chair? You know what, never mind." Gabe stutters.

"Okay, anyways we were on the floor like that because we went to the fair earlier today" I say as I atleast grab my flannel and throw it on.

"And when we were ready to leave we didn't have a ride so Azael And Gordon picked us up and well, Dean and Cas told you about the whole fight, Right?" I say, trying to word it properly as not to upset my poor angel again.

"Yeah we heard about how you threw hands with the little demon spawn fucks" Luci growls.

"Threw hands?! How do you know what that means?" Gabe says, surprised as ever.

"Gabriel Novak," Luci starts "I am the principal of a high school, I'm going to know these things. Plus I got in plenty of fights in school..... "

"Seriously, would you expect anything else from Luci?" Micha adds.

"Your right, anyways; the reason I was on top of Sam is because he was covered in blood from the fight and I was checking him over for any injuries." Gabe says.

"Yeah, it really isn't what you think it is..." I add.

Luci And Micha aren't saying anything and are just sitting there and staring at us for a couple seconds until

"okay I see, that's understandable" Micha says as Luci interrupts

"okay but are you two cannon Sabriel or???" He asks

Gabe walks up behind me and jumps on my back, surprising me so much I almost jump before I realize it's him.

"Yeah, he's mine; so you could say we are cannon" Gabe says from behind me.

"Ha, I was right; Micha, you owe me a twenty" Luci says.

"Fine." Micha says before getting off the chair and pulling luci up with him.

"Well, we have a big day tomorrow so we are gonna head to our room and go to sleep" he adds.

"Sounds good...wait, why aren't you two sleeping at your apartment?" Gabe asks.

"Well, it's a long story but we will be staying here for a bit." Luci says.

How long is a bit?

"We're gonna explain everything eventually" Micha adds before they leave the room, taking the desk chair with them.

I take a sigh if relief

"god, I never thought I would have to have a conversation like that with your brother and his husband, who also happen to be our principals" I say.

"It's okay Sam, I've had many conversations like that with them" Gabe says, still on my back.

"Yeah, anyways; why are you on my back exactly?" I ask partly laughing at the circumstances.

"It looked fun and it was a cool way to announce we were dating" he says, still not letting go of me.

"I think they already knew, but plus ultra I guess" I say as I start walking out of the bathroom to the bedroom to throw Gabe onto his bed.

"Sam? What are you doing, your being very quiet" he says, and before I can throw him he jumps down and grabs my hand.

"I'll be right back I need to get you an outfit." He says before leaving me as he goes into the closet.

He comes back a little later with a t-shirt and sweat pants. "Here ya go, I'll give you nicer clothes to wear in the morning"

"Oof, when did I start stealing all your clothes?" I say as I put on the t-shirt

"Probably when I stole your heart" he says as he gets in bed and under his mound of blankets.

He loves blankets, can't live without them.

"So for years? Actually yeah true" I say as I crawl over and lay with him as he chuckles.

After a couple minutes he is almost fully asleep on my chest. I'm absent mindedly playing with his hair as my mind wanders.

"Sam?" He murmurs, eyes closed and half asleep.

"Yes, Gabe?" I whisper.

"I love you a lot" he murmurs, sleepily.

"I love you too, sleepyhead"

Hey guys, sorry about not updating, school started back up and everything got crazy, anyway We worked on this chapter a bit over the phone and Rosie just finished it up so we could post it. We are probably gonna take a little break so sorry if it takes a bit before you see another update from us.

We also saw that the book hit #1 in Sabriel and we were screaming (a lot) so thank you all so much for reading and enjoying the book!

Bye for now, Syd and Rosie.

Edit from future syd (only from a couple hours): it was #1 now it's #5 again