Chapter 3. Party before the tryouts

Gabe POV

We pile into Meg's car and start heading to Jody's place. Ruby took her car to get some more food for the three of us. It wasn't going to be much of a party,  just Me,  Sam, Meg, Ruby, Castiel and Dean (who are showing up later obviously), and Jess.
Jess, Kevin and Garth are all apart of the sound and light for the musical the party was for all the people involved besides Lisa.
Kevin and Garth were going to go but Kevin wanted to study and Garth wouldn't go without him. If you ask me they would make a cute couple, they totally would, we should set them up, yes, maybe sam can help? Umm let's not, why, because I said so, that's an off topic question, no, nope, because.

I was snapped out of my fight with myself when, Sammoose jabs me.

"What is it, Sammoose?"

"Aperently Lisa and Azazel are dating?" Sam says, chuckling.

"Ha it's because they're both dicks" Meg says looking at the road.

"And sluts....." Ruby says.

Instantly all of us start laughing, especially Sammoose and I. When the laughter finally died down we were at Jody and Donna's house. Ruby pulls up in her car and we help grab the food and stuff. We all get out of the car and walk in with Meg leading.

"Moms' we're home" Meg says, walking over to where Jody and Donna were on the couch.

"Hey Sweetie, Ruby, Sam, Gabe" Donna says, very chipper.

"Hey kiddos, Nice to see you again" Jody says, smiling.

"Hey Jody, Hey Donna" we all greet.

"Moms'  is it cool if we go up to my room and use it so we can study our lines for the musical tryouts tomorrow?" Meg asks looking innocently at Donna then at Jody

"Sure sweetie, who's all going to be here?" Jody says sweetly

"Ruby, Sam, Gabe, Dean and Clarence later, Jess and that's it" Meg says counting the people off in her head.

"Okie dokie, have fun kids" Donna says.

"We should practice too, Jody or did you forget our roles in the musical?" Donna says sweetly

"Oh yeah" Jody says as they grab what looks like two scripts off the table.

"Thanks moms', bye" Meg says running up the stairs with us following close behind.

We all were making small talk and talking about roles and stuff until we hear a knock at the door downstairs. Me and Meg run downstairs to get the door, I open it to find a girl with long curly blonde hair standing in the doorway.

Jess.

"Hey, Jess" Meg and I greet before taking her upstairs with the others.

We walk up the stairs and get to the door marked MEG in big purple letters with a bunch of mcr, tøp, set it off, and paramore stuff all over the door.

"So welcome Jess, to the pre-party or what we are actually doing which is studying lines and parts and stuff" Meg says as all of us walk into her room and sit down on the floor, me and Meg on each side of Sam, with Ruby beside Meg, and Jess beside me

"So who's trying out for what?" Jess pipes in after a few minutes or random chitchat .

"Okay so Sam is trying out for Veronica, Gabe is trying out for Heather Chandler, I'm trying out for Kurt and Ruby's going for Ram, Dean is trying out for Heather Duke, and Castiel is trying out for Heather McNamara, and unfortunately Lisa is trying out for JD" Meg says, snarling at the mention of Lisa.