Chapter 33. Expaination and apology

Sam pov

"Um, I- we can explain. I swear we can explain." I ramble out as I jump up from the floor. Only partially throwing Gabe across the room.

"Ow Sam that hu-" Gabe starts but gets interrupted.

"I thought you guys were just friends and now you are doing THAT on our bathroom floor YOU ARE PRACTICALLY FU-" luci starts saying but gets interrupted as Sam stands up and screams

"For fucking fuck we aren't fucking in the bathroom" I scream just as Micha walks up the stairs, looks at the scene in front of him and says "who is fucking in the bathroom? Luci and I did that a couple times"

Luci throws the worst death glare he could muster at his husband and we all sit there staring at eachother for a couple seconds before Gabe looks at his older brother with the most mortified look on his face and stutters out something I never thought anyone would have to say to their older brother.

"Um- Luci, you fucked on what bathroom floor? Please don't tell me it's this one, God I forgot this used to be your room, please telll me it wasn't-oh my god"

Luci stands there blushing like a maniac and doesn't say anything.

"Your gonna have to give us a time range...which year? Cause every new year we kind of like um, well, you get the gist" Micha speaks up but Luci grabs Michael by the waist and pulls him backward into him and wraps his arms around his waist and holds onto him while he kisses his neck and they giggle.

"Ewwwww gross guys I don't need to see that" Gabe says as he stands up and helps me off the floor.

I feel so exposed, I'm shirtless in my boyfriends bathroom with his brother and brother's husband, who is family to me. Oh my god I forgot he was family...

Gabe must have seen I was anxious because he puts his hand on the small of my back as I turn to Luci and Micha to explain the situation they oh so conveniently walked in on.

"You guys probably want an explanation to this" I say while motioning to the bathroom then Gabe and I.

"Yeah, that would be nice considering about fifteen hours ago we thought you two were just confused gays that weren't dating yet. And then we walk into, well...my baby brother on top of his childhood best friend" Luci says, chuckling at the irony of the end of that statement.

"It really isn't what you think, I promise" I start, trying to figure out a way to explain all of this to them when Gabe interrupts.

"I think he counts as way more than a best friend after the makeout session we had earlier" he says with a smirk.

I turn around and slap him on the arm. "Why would you say that? I'm trying to explain how we weren't just doing that!"

"Jeez Sam, I thought you were going to slap me across the face, don't do that; the face is for kissing." Gabe says, being snarky. At this point we are both standing there facing each other and blocking out everything else while we argued.

"Okay as much as I want to watch you two argue like an old married couple, I think you should continue with your explanation before Luci's mind continues to wander.." Micha states.

I flip around and look at Luci and Michael. Out of nowhere Gabe's desk chair is sitting in the bathroom and Luci is sitting in it with micha in his lap.