The show part 2

this is going to be a good chappie!! hope ya'll like it!!!!!!

      ###########

                     ~FROM PART 1~

    I see Allie pushed up against the building her hands locked in Harry's curls. They are full on snogging. I feel tears run down my cheeks. i let out a loud sob which makes them stop. I harry comes over.

"let me explain!" he says putting his arms around my waist. I wiggle out of his grasp and punch him in the face, hard.

end of that......

Part 2

         I quickly turn on my heal and run. I honestly don't know where I'm going but i just run. tears stream down my face.  I turn inside a barn and run around looking for a place to hide. To hide from Harry, Allison, from every thing. From Life.  I find a latter that must lead up into a hay loft. i quickly climb up. I run to the very back corner and fall to the ground. i curl up into a ball and cry. i must look like a mess. I hear foot steps coming up the latter. i try to get smaller and disapear, althought i know it will never work.

"Heather" I hear a gentle voice call out. I look up to find Liam walking over and sitting down next to me. he smiles sweetly at me and he wraps his arms around my waist. i hug him back, and cry quitetly into his crest. This feels so right. He softly strokes my head and wrocks us back and forth. i finally stop crying but I hug him tighter. Right know her is my support if he let go I would probally break down again.

   I move my head side ways so my ears against his chest. i listen to his staedy heart beat.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks. I nod and compose myself ready to begin.

"I...iii.. i found Hhharrry kissing Allie"" I cry. I hear Liam mumble but I can make out what he said. 

"He was probally just toying with me to get to Allie the wholw time. Allie always gets the guys." I cry once more. 

  I look up at Liam.

"There is this one girl I like." He says. I sit up. 

"who?" i ask curiously. Looking into his big brown eyes that first cought my attension about a month ago.

" We'll I've know her for about a month. We met one day and we hang out a lot but I dont think she likes me the way I like her." He says.

"who is she?" i ask. Then he starts to sing. his sweet voice fills the room.

"He takes your hand,I die a little. I watch your eyes

And I'm in riddles

Why can't you look at me like that?" he sing softly looking into my eyes.

"When you walk by, I try to say it, But then I freeze. And never do it My tongue gets tied

The words get trapped. I hear the beat of my heart getting louder

Whenever I'm near you" Then i realize he's sing about me. Im the girl he was talking about.

"But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me' Liam finishs.

Looking me staight in the eye. He leans in and gentle puts his lips on mine. I kiss back, our lips moving in sync. He pulls away. Did he feel the fireworks that I did? i have butterflies in my stumach as he presses his lips to my forehead.

" Heather..... Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks  shyly. I look up at him and smile.

"Of course" i say.

" it's okay i just.... Wait you said yes?" He asks his face lighting up. I nod and laugh. He stands up picking me up bridal style and kisses me again. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my finger is his hair. he licks my botom lip begging for an entence. i slightly open my mouth and his tongue slips in. His traces my mouth and I smile into the kiss. We pull apart a huge grin spread across our faces.

 " you always look beautiful even know." Liam says smiling down at me. i take out my phone and look into the camera, using it as a mirror. My mascara runs down my face a little and my cheeks and nose are red. My hear is very where. i laugh a little and try and fix myself. But honestly I dont even care how i look. all i need to know is that Liam Payne is now my lovely Boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~

kind of short but I thought it was good. i have decided I will update every sunday. i hope ya'll liked it. I love when people comment so if you have anything to say I want to hear it. has everyone heard about Liam and Danielle!! Im so sad! they where so cute! :( well i love you all!!

FAN>VOTE>COMMENT