This one...or? Chapter 6

The wonderful people who read my story are loved! I hope you know that! But  no one commented/vote on my last chapter :(.         If you want a chapter dedicated to you read my AN at the end of this chapter AFTER YOU READ THE CHAPTER!!!!

-ohecgirl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I open my eyes. I see the light blue of my familiar room. I look over at my small white night stand. My clock says it's 9:30. SO early! But have to take care of the horses. Thats how life works when you live on a farm. My dad is going to be mad he wants me to wake up at 7:00 sharp every morning and be down by 7:30! That is way to early! Then I remember last night! Harry Styles asked my on a date, tonight! I jump out of bed and run over to my charger across the room. I check my texts. One from Harry and one from Jayne. Really Jayne your room is like 3 steps away from mine!

Harry Styles: Goodmornig! I'll pik u up at 7ish dress fancyish! ISH!!! :P

Heather Feilds: Goodmorning 2 u 2! U r such a loserish LOL!!! C u then! 

  What am I going to wear? I need to go shopping! I going to need some help. Who to ask? I pick my phone up and text the person who I know will always be there for me.

To Liam Payne: I need ur help r u busy 2day?

I clicked send. Liam is the go-to guy for problems, he's always so sweet! 

Liam Payne: Im free!  want to meet @ starbucks?

Heather Fields: Sure! Shmanx!

Liam Payne: Meet u their in an hour and half? 

Heather Fields: Sure bii c u soon!

   I jump up an run to the shower. I quickly turn the brass handle so the hot water pours out. Strutting over to the radio I flick on the radio to Kiss 108. 

"Hello, This is American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest and the number one song is... What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction!" No, Shit! Omg those are my boys!

"You're insecure,Don't know what for,You're turning heads when you walk through the door,Don't need make-up,To cover up,Being the way that you are is enough,"  Liam's sweet voice fill the room. I pull my hair out of it's mess ponytail and dance around in my sugarlips tank top and hello kitty pajama bottoms. Ya, Im cool like that! 

--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-'-~-~-~-~-~

   I jump out of the shower and grab my fuzzy purple towel. I wrap in around my body. Dance in out of the room and into my closet. 

      "I'm at a payphone trying to call home, All of my change I spent on you. Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong. Where are the plans we made for two?" I sing along to Maroon 5. I guess you could say my voice is okay. Nothing great but I do like sing. Only when Im alone I have never and could never sing in front of people. I have terrible stage fright. I look around my closet for something to wear. Casual! I pull my black skinny jeans over my underwear. What top? I grap a white bra and tank top. Yes! I slip on my blue plaid shirt and a brown belt. My pink flats will do.

   I skip into the bathroom, over to the sink. I flip on my zebra print blow drier. Yeah, Im that cool! Soon my hair is back to it's normal dry, wavy self. I throw it into a messy bun so some hair frames my face. I eply light mascara and eye liner nothing fancy. 

 Ah, Shit i need to feed the horses out back in the pasture. I run down the carpet stairs and grab a muffin off the kitchen table. I run over to the gator and turn the key. I look in the back. No hay. I run towards the barn and open the large door. I run up the old wood stairs into the hay loft. I grab 3 bails of fresh hay from the pile. I chuck them across the room towards the drop door. I slide the lock out of place and shove the door outwards. It swings open and the sun fills the room.