Worried and good news! Chapter 5

Vas Happenin'! So for all you people who read this story you make my world go round! You just make this story so much better! Without you this would not be a story.Got a new cover ! how do you like it?

VOTE>FAN>COMMENT!

~ohecgirl

__________________________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

"Liam! Where did he go?" I asked.

" Probally to find turtles." Zayn worried. Haha how cute, Ziam forever!

" Does he have a map or anything. Does he even know where he's going!" I yell.

" Nope" Harry said shaking his head.

" I thought, he was the responsible, calm one!" I groaned.

"He is the responsible one, but he has like energy bursts, and he's calm until you get to know him well" Niall laughs.

" He's like a baby turtle in his shell trying to get out and he just broke his shell" Louis says. Whe all just stare at him. Weird child.

" Let's split up" Allie says.

" Harry!" Niall yells as he runs over grabbing the taller boy's arm.

" Allie?" Zayn asks holding out his arm.

" I get Tomo" I laugh.

"Yeah!" Louis yells giving me a big hug.

" Louis...need...to..breath!" I spat out.

"Ok!" he laughs  as he lets go. We all turn in diferent directions to search for the lost boy! Liam is... how do I discribe it? Suddenly fun! He 'broke out of this shell' as Louis said. Louis interwinds his fingers with mine in a friend ly way. 

" So where do we look?" I ask.

" We could head to where ever the turtles are" Louis suggests. 

" Good Idea" I smile pulling the paper map or the zoo out of my back pocket. They're in the replite house on the total other side of the zoo. It's will take like an hour to get there! 

" Lou want to do some thing crazy that we might get in trouble for?" I say like a little kid.

"Yes" He smirks evily rubbing his hands together.  I tip toe over to the side of the path. There is a small garage like building. The window open so I can see that what I was looking for is in there. I slowly turn the knob on the door. Wow that was easy! It wasnt even locked! I turn around to make sure Louis is still behind me. He's grinning like a 3 year old. I smile as I walk along. I slide into the green vihecle. Ouch! I slip my hand under my but and pull up a pair of keys! This is too easy.

 " Number one. What is this? Two do you know how to drive it?" Lou asks.

" It's called a Gator. We have them at the barn. We use them to move the hay." I tell him. (AN: Picture of gator on the side!)

"Ok lets go" Louis yells.

"Louis! SHHHHH" I hush as I crack a smile. I shove the key in and turn it. God do I love Gators! I push the pedal and drive out the door.

"Lou, tell me where to go!" I say handing Louis the map.

"Left!" Louis yells as we reach a turn. We drive on laughing at the stange looks people are giving us.

"Right" I turn the wheel right. 

" Look at the baby Tiger" I say as we pass by.

"Aww! Left." Louis smiles. 

" Here we are" Lou says. 

" Ok go get Liam im going to hide this over there" I say. I drive a little bit then jump out, turn off the gator and run back towards the reptile house. I walk in and see two boys.

" Liam!" I yell as I run over and throw my arms around his neck. He hugs me too. His hand rubbing my back. Damn, He gives the best hugs.

"Don't ever do that again!" I say.

" Im sorry" He syas.

" I forgive you. How did you even know where this was?" I ask.

" I stole a map from a trash guy. He had it in this pocket so I walked over like I was throwing away trash, took the map from his pocket and ran away" Liam said proudly. Lou and I start laugh. i love these boys, but god are the weird.   I take out my phone and text everyone to meet us at the food court and that we found Liam. Im starving. 

"Can we take the gator?" Louis asks.

" No" I say firmly. He makes a fake pouty face. I grab Liam and Louis hand. I walk in the middle of the two and we chatt as we start walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After they leave the zoo)

  The boys already dropped Allie off at her house, so now it's just me and them.  We pull into the gravel driveway. We stop. The boys jump out of the car. We walk to the door exchanging hugs and goodbyes. 

"Heather," Harry starts I turn so Im facing him, " If you dont have any plans will you go on a date with me tomarrow night?"  Im in shock he just asked me on a freaken date!

"Yes" I say nodding my head.

"I'll text you details tomarrow." He smiles

"Ok" I say.

" Bye Boys!" I say walking into the house with a huge grin on my face!

_________________________________________

I know it's short but I hope you like it!

Im not updating until I get:

1 votes

1 comments

and

1 new fans

only one person can do all of the things so just do it! the next couple chapters are going to be good!!! :P

~ ohecgirl