Chapter 20 Pissed

CLAUDIAS POV

I wake covered in sweat. I have these nightmares that seem so real and I have noticed that the make me scream and sweat. I decide to get a drink i walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water. Lala is so cute she is sound asleep on the couch and didn't even hear me.

I finish my glass and head back to bed I will have a shower in the morning when I wake back up. I have this feeling I can't get rid of and the worst part is I don't have a clue what it is.

I wake up to see Jai not beside me. I can hearing talking, no shouting.

I walk down the hallway it's Beau and Luke.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell.

They both stop yelling and look at me shocked. Everyone is staring at me like I am crazy. I turn around and start to walk back to bed back someone grabs my waist pulling me back.

"Jai lets go" I demand.

"Morning to you too" He chuckles.

"Sorry I just couldn't sleep last night" I say turning to face him.

"OI CLAUDIA DO YOU WANT TO TAN WITH ME" Brittany yells before jai could respond.

"Yeah sure"

"Brit my bikini is in the wash" I tell her as she is trying to find hers.

"Just wear your Bra and Undies" She said and Jai winked at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Only if you do it as well" I say not wanting to do it alone.

"Fine." She huffs.

We strip down to are Bras and undies then make a mad dash through the house. We past the boys all of them whistling. I noticed Luke smacked skip after whistling.

We went outside and lay on some towels.

"Man I almost blinded myself looking at my stomach, I need some tanning." Brittany said.

I didn't respond.

"Why are you grouchy?" She asked. Brittany always got annoyed when I was in one of my... moods. It would make her try and make me laugh and eventually I did, then I would get more annoyed because I didn't want to laugh and she knew that. She always took the piss when I was in a grumpy mood.

"I'm not, just tired." Hoping I sounded convincing.

"Ok." She said obviously not believing me.

We were out there for awhile and to be honest I was so hot but I am so last that I can't be bothered moving. All of a sudden a very cold dump of water comes pouring down from nowhere soaking me and Brit.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell gasping for air.

I look up to see five laughing faces string down at me. I was so angry. I have a short temper that another reason why I do boxing. If people piss me off watch out.

Brittany thought it was the funniest thing ever. I was not laughing.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled at them then marched inside.

I could hear running on the roof. I walked up to the bathroom to have a shower I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. But just my luck they all came running in before I could lock the door. I stood in front of the door so they could not get in.

They all looked at me and bursted out laughing. I swear I was going to kill one of them.

"IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY! HOW ABOUT YOU ALL FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled slamming the door in all of there faces locking it.

"Claudia we're sorry." Jai said chuckling.

"It was pretty funny though." Beau said cracking up.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and just stared at Beau giving him the evils.

"You think it's funny Beau? You think it's funny dumping a bucket of freezing cold water on a girl when she's already in a pissed mood. BECAUSE IT FUCKING NOT SO YOU CAN JUST TAKE YOUR DUMB FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed. They all looked at me in shock, except Brittany.

"See what I've had to live with." She mumbled to the others but she knew I could hear.

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at her, she just rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry brit, I know what it's like. Luke over here doesn't have the best temper either." Jai said to her.

"Oi shut up." Luke said pushing Jai, which lead to a full on play fight.

"Ugghh!" I stormed out of there pissed off. I went upstairs, chucked on one of Jai's shirts and lay in bed, and screamed into the pillow.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Leave me alone." I said in a sarcastically cheerful way.

But Jai came in anyway. "Ugghh." I slammed myself back on the bed.

"Claud? Is something else upsetting you?" Jai asked concerned.

"No I'm just so tired and I was not in the mood for that and right now I'm still pissed off so if you want a heart to heart you can leave because I am not in the bloody mood." I said. Then Jai cracked up laughing.

"What?" I said seriously.

"Nothing." He said still laughing.

I didn't say anything, I just stared at him annoyed.

"Fine, fine. You're just really different when you're angry."

"What do you mean different?" I asked confused but still annoyed.

"I don't know? But I still like you even though you're a psycho." He laughed.

I walked him with a pillow. "Whatever."