Chapter 7 Games

Brittany left to go home and the boys were still in the lounge so I thought I would scared them.

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed running into the lounge and jumping on the couch landing in on them.

"HOLY FUCK" Luke screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL" yelled Jai.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH" Beau yelled.

Shit. I got off them and ran around the house. I couldn't stop laughing. I ran into jai and Luke's room and hide in there wardrobe. I could here them trying to find me. Then someone opened the wardrobe. Beau.

"FOUND HER" he yelled to the boys soon they came running in.

I made a run for it. Beau tackled me to the ground. I had to get out of here. think Claudia think. I had an idea.

"Ouch"I fake cry holding my knee.

Soon enough beau got off.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU HURT HER" Jai yelled at beau.

"I didn't mean to" Beau said.

" SUCK MY ASS" I yell running for the door.

I heard the boys laugh and run after me. I was about to open the door when someone grab me. Jai.

"Hello" he whispered.

"If you don't tell them you captured me I will repay you" I said with wink,

"Okay" Jai said with I am smile.

I lent up and pressed my lips against his. Our lips danced. He picked me up and put me on the kitchen bench. When I kiss him I get butterfly's.

"DID YOU FIND.... Shit whoops"

We pulled away to see Luke and Beau standing there smiling.

"See you found her" Luke said laughing

I went bright red. They all laughed at me.

"Well I better go home then" I said yawning.

"Okay I will walk you" jai said.

I gave Luke and Beau a hug and said goodnight before walking home with jai.

We got to my front door I and I turned to faced him.

"Goodnight" I whisper wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him.

"Goodnight beautiful' he said hugging me tight.

I let go and looked up to his eyes. He lent down and pecked my lips and then I opened my door and went inside. I walked up to my room know one was awake so I just went to bed thinking about jai.