Chapter 4 Trust

BRITTANY'S POV

"So do you like them?" Luke asked me. But I was still crying in laughter to answer him, I found everything funny, so when I watched this I was dying of laughter. He showed me the skipping mockumentary, awkward train situations and a few more.

After I had finished my laughing fit I answered.

"How did you guys come up with this?" I said still kind of laughing.

"I don't know, my brothers and I always liked the idea of being YouTube famous so we decided to give it a go."

"That's awesome."

We were now sitting on his bed, his bedside table had a letter on it, he must of caught me looking at it.

"Oh that's a fan letter, read it if you like." He offered.

I picked it up and read it.

It was so sweet. It was from a girl from Queensland just expressing her love for the boys, it had a really good drawing of the boys with it aswell.

"Man your fans really must love you." I said handing him the letter.

"Yea well we love them too, I mean where would we be without them?" He put down the letter, and when I looked up he was staring at me and I couldn't help notice how beautiful his eyes were. I felt myself leaning closer... Then I realised what I was doing. I pulled away before anything could happen, I haven't known the guy long, I don't really know how he treats girls, and right now I'm just making excuses because I'm scared. When am I going to get over this?

"Umm maybe we should go back down to the others." I said looking away from him.

"Uh yea sure." He said looking confused.

CLAUDIA'S POV

Luke and Brittany came back down, they both looked, weird. I was gonna be asking her a few questions tonight.

I looked at the time and it was about 10:30pm.

"Hey Brit maybe we should head off, I'm pretty tired." I lied, I just wanna know what's going on with her.

"Uhh yea sounds good." She looked relieved.

We hugged the boys before we left. I noticed the awkward one between Luke and Brittany.

Then I hugged Jai goodbye, it was like shots of electricity were everywhere on my body. I wonder if he felt it too.

Once Brit and I were back in our room it was time for the interrogation.

"So what happened to you and Beau that you had to apologise for?" I asked casually, preparing for the bigger question I was about to ask.

"Oh nothing major, I just overreacted when Beau flirted with me."

"Oh yep... What happened between you and Luke tonight?" This time she tensed up at the question.

"Nothing. Have you seen my hairbrush?" She asked clearly trying to change the subject.

I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Brittany, I'm your best friend. So you better tell me what the fuck happened." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Ugghh fine," she sat on her bed looking down. "Luke and I almost kissed, and I really wanted to but I got scared and pulled away. Claud I'm sick of being afraid of relationships, the past is in the past but mine seems to be creeping back every time I end up falling for someone." She looked so sad and stressed.

"So you're falling for Luke?" I tried to lighten the conversation.

"No, I haven't known him long. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't kiss him." We both laughed. "What about you? I saw your face when you found out Jai went out with Ariana."