Chapter 32 Angry vibes

CLAUDIAS POV

I am so upset and hurt at the same time. Jai never made it clear that he was living their now, he made it out like it was just a short time thing to work on their career as the Janoskians.

He and the boys got their a few nights ago and stared their new life in LA. I have All of this anger and I have no idea where it has come from. I have to start school in like 3 weeks and I fucking hate school. It's filled with fake bitches and fuckbois and I hate them. Brittany is in her depressed bubble and I am trying to help but she is being stubborn. Jai is just plain annoying me like he should of said " I am living there" not "we will be back soon" and shit like that. What the actual fuck.

I punch my pillow and scream into it as loud as I can. I decide that I should go for a run. I put some running gear on, plug my head phones in and off I go.

It's a cool day so I do sweat too much. As I am running and something catches my eye that make me stop running. The park. I look over to the empty swings and I immediately feel heartbroken.

I carry on and let the music flow through my body, it calms me. I get back and I take a quick shower. The house is so quiet holy shit. I check my phone I have 5 miss calls from Jai and 3 messages

"Hey❤️ arrived safely and omg LA is amazing"

"Where are you, pick up"

"Claudia r u there??"

To be honest I can't be bother listing to him talk about how great LA is well I am stuck here. But I do love him so next time he calls I will answer.

BRITTANY'S POV

All I could think about this morning was last night. As soon as I met Max and started talking to him it was like I was slowly forgetting about Luke. At first I thought it was a good thing, it meant I was moving on and life without him wouldn't have to be so miserable. But then I thought why would I want to forget about Luke, being with him has made me be so much happier, and now I don't have the same fears as I did before I met Luke. I used to be afraid of getting used and abused by men because it had already happened to me but Luke made all of that go away. Ever since I ended our relationship I've tried so hard to forget about him and stop loving him because I thought that would be the best thing for both of us, but the best thing for me is to love Luke and be with him. But I know that's not the best thing for him so I have to stick to my decision. I've decided now though I'm not going to force myself to get over Luke, I rather get over him or I don't. I'm done being miserable and I've made up my mind that I have to be ok with loving him, because I do. Even if we can't be together right now or ever, I think I will always love Luke.

I'm gonna call up Claudia and apologise to her, I know I've been really hard to deal with lately.
"Hello." Claudia says, not so cheerfully.
"Hey Claud it's Brit."
"Oh umm hey what's up?" She asked awkwardly.
"I just wanted to apologise for being so, awful lately. I know it's been hard for you these past couple of weeks with them leaving." I said to her.
"I should apologise too, it wasn't fair that I took my anger out on you." While Claudia was speaking I heard her voice break like she was crying.
"Claudia are you ok?" I asked.
"Brittany I didn't know they were moving." She was full on crying now.
"What do you mean you didn't know they were moving?" I asked her confused.
"Well Jai said they would be there for three months and come back, but I thought for good but Gina told me it was only for two weeks they'd be back."
"Claudia..." I said sympathetically.
"That's why I got angry at you, because I thought why the hell would you break up with someone of they were coming back. And now I understand why you did what you did." Claudia was still crying and it made me want to cry hearing her like that but I didn't.
"Well don't make the same mistake I did with Jai. Breaking up with Luke was the worst thing I could've done, for myself anyway." I told her and she just agreed. I tried changing the subject and told her about Max from the club. She didn't really know how to respond. I just said to her about him and then I told her it kind of made me realise how much I love Luke.

CLAUDIA'S POV

I had just gotten off the phone with Brittany. I was surprised when I heard about this guy from the club, at first o thought she'd moved on but then she said after she realised how much she loved Luke and wishes she never broke up with him. I told her it's not too late but she just said it is. I was lying on Jai's bed with my phone next to me. It started to ring. I looked over at it and it was Jai. I told myself next time he rang I'd pick up, even though I'm pissed off at him I still love him so I pick up.

"Hey." I say as happily as I can, I don't really wanna bring up the whole you didn't tell me you were going to live in LA for good thing, I was too tired to have that conversation.
"Hey babe, why haven't you been answering your phone?" Jai asked.
"You've just been ringing at the wrong time, I've been in the shower and stuff and I don't have credit on my phone to call or text you." I lied. "But I'm here now."
"I'm glad, I miss you so much." He said.
"I miss you too."
"How are things back home?" He asked me.
"Alright, I'm staying at your house with Gina for a couple of nights. I like being here because it kind of feels like you're not gone." I told him.
"I wish I had something like that here. How's Brit holding up?"
"Umm she's alright, pretty miserable, she called today to say she's doing better. But I know she misses you guys a lot especially Luke. How about Luke?" I asked him.
"He's uhh. Alright." Jai said really weirdly.
"Is something up?" I asked suspiciously.
Jai sighed. "When Brittany didn't show up to the airport Luke was absolutely heartbroken, he didn't really talk at all and then when we got to LA." Jai stopped. "Every girl he saw he'd flirt with them, get their number you name it. And he's brought three different girls home the three nights we've been here. I've tried talking to him but he said he's fine."
Jai told me and I was in shock, Brit and Luke sure have different ways of coping with breakups.
"Ok I'm about to tell you something you cannot tell anyone!" I said to him.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Do you promise not to tell anyone?"
"I promise." Jai said.
"Ok, so... Brittany went to the airport when you guys left but you had already boarded when she came so she was too late." I told immediately feeling bad knowing Brittany would kill me.
"Why didn't she tell Luke?" Jai asked in shock.
"I don't really know but she said it's because Luke and her aren't supposed to be together or something, you know what Brits like she believes in fate and all that crap." I said.
"I don't know how I'm gonna keep that one quiet." Jai said worriedly.
"You have to because Brittany will kill me then I will you if you tell anyone, and I mean anyone." I tell him.
"Ok ok." Jai said.
There was a long silence
"Babe are you okay?" Jai asks
"Are you seriously going to ask that question?" I say not angrily but sadly. "Of course I am not ok, you have left me and i have know one. Brittany is in her little depressed bubble and mum is busy at work. Your mum is upset so I can't talk to her. I am so angry and upset that you never made it clear you were actually going to live there. I have to start a new school in 3 weeks. You just left me and I can't cope." I said annoyed and upset.

"Claudia don't get all angry and shitty cause that isn't going to solve anything and you're blaming everyone else for your problems. You're not even happy for me. I didn't leave you I am coming back for a little bit then going I am sorry I didn't tell you that but it doesn't matter." Jai started to get angry.

" It's easy for you because everything I look at reminds me of you, do you know how hard that is! Anyway I am not in the mood to talk Jai. Oh yeah and by the way that reason why I am in such a "shitty mood" is because today's marks one month of dads death." and with that I hung up.

I am done with all of this. I lay there and thoughts about my dad and burst into tears. I have know one to comfort me so I just cry myself to sleep while hearing Jai try call me back every minute.