Chapter 9: I'm fine with that - Final

(Y/N) POV

As the front door closed behind the redhaired girl. I walked up to Mom as Timmy hugged her around her ankles. "Hey Mom, Vicky is the best fun ever!" Timmy said. I nodded as I looked at her.

"Yes, but is there a possibility that I can babysit anytime soon? I'm sure Timmy wouldn't mind." I asked, taking my spot next to Dad. Looking down towards my little brother who shook his head in agreement.

"Your Mother and I can discussed that matter and maybe in a few year you can look after him. But for the time being, Vicky will be looking after you two." Dad said as he ruffled my hair. I giggled before looking at the fishbowl.

"Oh, I'm fine with that." I answered them. I gave Cosmo and Wanda a quick wink while no one was watching.

Third POV

Cosmo looked at Wanda, as he swum next to her. "Looks like we will be here a while."

Wanda nodded: "Well, at least we will be clean."

The both of them laughed, swimming around there bowl in a chasing way. Finally disappearing in the small tower before a small heart appeared from within.

--------------------------

THE END

---------------------------

(A/N):

That's all! This was my first fanfiction.
Make sure to leave a comment down below and to follow me for more stories like this one.

See ya! :)

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)