Chapter 6: Meeting our Fairy Godparents - PART 2

(Y/N) POV

I was freaking out by now. Five minutes ago, I knocked on Timmy's door to ask him if he wanted something to drink. But when I got in he was nowhere to be seen.

I looked around for him all over his room. I was now going to check in his bathroom in the hope he was there.
I was too scared to figure out the other option: That Vicky had found him.

I walked over and as I was about to open the door Timmy walk out. In his hands he was carrying a fishbowl with two goldfish.
I sighed in relief and slight annoyance. "Timothy Turner, why didn't you answer when I called you? I was so worried that you tried something and Vicky had caught you?!"

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs as I look at Timmy's goldfish.
"If Vicky asks, you will say that I got them from mom and dad. Please (Y/N), you have to trust me on this one!" Timmy pleaded as the footsteps got louder. I nodded quickly as I took the fishbowl out of his hands, putting it on his side table. As I sat him down I pulled out a pack of cards and started dividing them.

Then the door swung open revealing an annoyed Vicky: "What s going on up here?!"

I looked up at her, still with the cards in my hands "We are just playing a game." I answered as I held the cards up for her to see.

Her gaze shifted to the fishbowl as a frown formed on her face "What's with the fish?" Timmy looked up at her "Those are my godfish Goldfish"

I frowned slightly, but quickly shook it off before regaining my focus on Vicky. "Fish riddle with germs. I wouldnt want you guys getting sick. Maybe I should Flush them!"

"NO!!" Timmy and I exclaimed in unison as I quickly continued "Mom and dad got us those, they would be furious!" I gave her a glare as she huffed in respond.

"Uh, I want those disgusting creatures out of here. Or they will both get an appointment with Mr. Toilet!" Vicky screamed as she slammed the door shut.

As I was looking at the door, I thought I heard voices behind me:
"Sweet girl", a female voice said as a male followed, "I love her tangs."
As I turned around I wash shock at what I saw.

A boy and girl were floating in the air! I rubbed my eyes as I spoke to Timmy, not taking my eyes off them. "Timmy, are there two people floating above your fishbowl or am I getting delusional?"

"Hi (Y/N)!" they said in unison as the girl came over to me. I took a small step behind as Timmy took my hand to reassure me that it was alright.
"No worry sweetie, we wont hurt you. My name is Wanda and that is Cosmo."

I looked down at Timmy with a raised eyebrow "You know them?" I asked him, still a little stunned. "Yes, but I haven't known them for longer than half an hour." I nodded in respond before looking op at the creatures. The green hair boy came over at me as I closely observed them.

"We are you Fairy Godparents! But we have to stay a secret. Otherwise we will have to leave forever."

"Yeah, it says so in their rulebook." Timmy said. Wanda waved her wand as a big book appeared above me. I quickly caught it before it fell onto the floor. "Da Rules? Wow so many! But that still doesnt explain why you guys are here?"

Cosmo fell over as he was levitating in front of me. "We want to help you and Timmy. We are magic, OH! Magic, OH!" I looked fascinated at the small sparks of magic erupting from his hand, before Wanda continued:
"We grant wishes for you two! As long as they apply to the rules" A small giggle escaped her mouth.

"Really?!" I asked as a smile found its way to my face.

"Sure do!" Cosmo nodded before accidentally being blasted into the wall by an exciting Wanda, "And we love clients with creative imagination!"

I lifted my finger as I began to speak:

"Then I wish for one thing..."

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)