Chapter 2: The chores

(Y/N) POV

Before Timmy was able to say an other word, I slapped my hand over his mouth. I finally realized where I had heard her name before.

"Okay , okay, well do it!" Timmy was about to go up against her, but I quickly pushed him towards the kitchen.

Vicky smirked, "Excellent." She sat down in the sofa, kicked her feet up on the futon. Before turning on the TV.

Once we were in the kitchen, Timmy quickly turned towards me.
"What are you doing (Y/N)?"

"I'm sorry Timmy. But I knew her name sounded familliar to me.
She is one of the most mean and manipulative people in my high school.
I've heard from other people what she's capable off. I just don't want anything to happen to you.
Even though she's here now, I still have my responsibilities as a big sister."

I smiled down at him as I gently ruffled his hair. He smiled back at me. I couldn't blame him for having that reaction.

A moment later, loud shouting could be heard from the living room:
"Oh (Y/N), don't forget to make dinner!"
But that was going one step to far, even for my tast: "What?! Mom gave you money to order us pizza." I glared a her stuck my head out of the kitchen to look at her. "Yeah, that's right. But I change my mind, you can make dinner. That way I can keep the money." Vicky said, laughing evily.

I had to bite my tongue and curl my toes in my shoes not to reply back. "Yes." I mumbled under my breath.

Even if she wasn't going to order any take out, I still had to make sure Timmy and I could eat for that evening. I took out all the ingredients and I started to prepare the pancake batter.

Meanwhile Timmy started on sweeping the kitchen floor. Once the batter was done, I took a pancake pan and put it on the counter. I walked over to the closet to take a towel. So I could finish the dishes first. But relisted that I couldn't reach them.

"Timmy could you give me a hand?" Timmy came over to lend a hand as Vicky poked her head in the kitchen: "What the hell is taking so long?! I'm hungry!"

I sighed as I pick Timmy up so he could reach the towels. "I am working on it, okay?!" She was really irritating by now. A fake smile found it's way to her face "Oh well then ... WORK FASTER!!!" she yelled before returning to the living room to watch her show.

Once Timmy stood on the ground again, I walked over to the counter. I gripped it tightly and bit my lip in order not to scream out of pure frustration.

I was slightly startled feeling something down my leg. As I looked down, Timmy was hugging me as he gave me the towel. "Thanks Timmy" I said with a small smile.

"You know what (Y/N), once you washed the dishes I can dry them. That way you can start the pancakes." Timmy said. I nodded and thanked him.

As I put the last dish on the counter, I walked over to the stove to start making the pancakes. As I was baking, I divided them over 2 plates. That way, I could save the extra pancakes for later.
The last pancake was baking as I heard loud stomps coming from the living room. I took one of the clean towels Timmy took and placed them over one of the plats with pancakes on the counter. I grabbed the other one and walked to the table.

"Finally!", Vicky sighed, "That took forever!" Timmy and I took a seat at the table. But before we were able to take a pancake, Vicky pulled the plate towards her. "HEY!" Timmy and I yelled.

"Relax runds, you guys can have the scraps later." She laughed as she left the kitchen.

Timmy's tummy groaned, he looked at me as I quickly put my finger over my lips. I took the plate with the other pancakes. I wrapped them up in my lunchbox before I fastly put them in my backpack.
Since I heard Vicky approach the kitchen.

"Well squirt, that wasn't the best meal, but I suppose it will have to do." She pushed the plate in my hands before walking away over to the fridge. "Nice, cake!" she exclaimed. I balled my fist, because that was the piece I was saving for Timmy.

"Oh right, get your butts up to your bedrooms, because its almost you bedtime!" she said looking over her shoulder towards us.
I looked at the clock that read 7PM. "That's not fair!" Timmy said angry as he walked up to Vicky.

"Oh well, I guess that right. Well, we could all watch your favorite television show 'The World Of Lipgloss', its on the Make Up Channel. But since I AM the babysitter and I don't like that idea there is only one solution left... "

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!"

Timmy and I went up the stairs. Once we here out of her side I smiled at the backpack in my hand. I followed Timmy into his room. Once the door was closed, I unpacked the pancakes and put them on his bed. Dropping of my bag in my room through connecting bedroom door.

Timmy's POV

(Y/N) put the pancakes on my bed, before put her backpack in her room. As she returned, she sat next to me on my bed. "That was really smart! I can't believe she didn't caught you!" My sister gave me a bright smile:
"I had a feeling she would pull off something like that. If she thinks she can fool me or let us starve in our own house, she has to wake up a little earlier than that!"

I took a big bite of her pancakes and closed my eyes to enjoy the flavor. "Wauw, these are awesome!".
"Aww, thanks buddy." she said.

After we finished our pancakes she put her lunchbox away and walked over to her room. "I hope Mom and Dad get back soon." I sighed.

She smiled at me as she was about to close the door.
"Me to Timmy, I'm sure they will be back shortly. If you need something, just come ask me." She smiled before closing the door.

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)