Chapter 5: Meeting Jorgen

Timmy's POV

As I opened my eyes, I took in my surroundings. There were many colorfully buildings. The ground looked like cotton candy clouds and there were many fairies floated around in the busy streets. "Wauw, where are we?"

"Welcome to Fairy World Timmy! Home to all the fairies on earth!" Wanda said exited.

"It looked so cool, I wish sis would be here to see this to." Then realization stuck me like lighting. "Cosmo, Wanda, we have to hurry up! I don't want to leave (Y/N) alone with Vicky. And aside from that, she will be worried if she can't find me."

Cosmo and Wanda nodded before poofing us into a different room.
There was an enormous fairy in a military outfit with muscles like a bodybuilder. He carried a gigantic wand in his hand. I swallowed hardly as Wanda began to speak:

"Hello Jorgen, it has been a while hasn't it?" I looked up at him, together with Wanda and Cosmo, awaiting his answer. "A while isn't long enough for me." he said in a heavy voice. I would almost say it was scarier than Vicky's voice.

"Who is this?" he questioned. He looked down towards me, as I could feel myself trembling as Wanda continued

"W-Well Jorgen, that is Timmy. He is our new godchild. He wanted to ask you a q-question." I could hear her voice tremble a little.

"Well, thingy human speak! I havent got all day." He said a little annoyed. I swallowed one last time before taking a deep breath, trying to compose myself. "H-Hello s-sir, I w-was wondering i-if you would allow my sister to have Cosmo and Wanda as her f-fairy godparents as well.

He raised a brow at me, turned towards for an explanation.
"Well, you see Jorgen Timmy has an older sister (Y/N) and we think she is in need of our magic as well." Wanda said as Cosmo continued "We have seen her and Timmy told us a few things about her. And even though she isn't of age anymore to have fairies, we were wondering..."

I took a few steps forward "To make an exception for my sister. She is one of the nicest and most kind people I have ever met/known. So pleeeeeeease?"

I knew (Y/N) looked strong. And even thought that was true, I could see deep down, when she was bothered with something.

Wanda sighed "If you dont believe us, take a look yourself."
Cosmo and Wanda waved their wand to create a portal. I could see (Y/N). She was looking around in my room, probably looking for me. Worry was written all over her face. She was at the edge of tears.

"Guys, we have to get home and fast!" I said looking at them "So Jorgen?" Wanda asked as she looked at the head-fairy
"Oh alright, you and Cosmo are allowed to take her as your godchild as well."

Timmy sighed in relief "I'm sorry Jorgen, I have get home. Wanda, Cosmo, I wish I was in the bathroom back at my house."

Third POV

As Wanda and Cosmo were about to follow him, Jorgen stopped them.
"This is a one time thing. She has to follow all the rules like every godchild. And when Timmy Turner becomes of age, you will leave both of them." Wanda and Cosmo nodded and thanked him for his understanding.

They quickly poofed away, following Timmy back home.

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)