Chapter 4: Observation '(Y/N)'

Third POV

Timmy thought, tapping his finger on his chin as he did so, before he looked back at his fairies. "Is there a way we can all go in my sisters room without being seen?"

Cosmo flew over to Timmy with his suggestion: "Well, we can all turn into flies and go in there?" Then all of a sudden an idea popped in Timmy's head "Can we turn ourselves invisible?". "Yep, clever idea Timmy." Wanda said, looking at the little boy in front of her. "Well then, I wish we were invisible."

Cosmo and Wanda waved their wands as little sparks of magic came out and twirled around them. "Cool!" Timmy said exited.
"Now just remember, she can't see us, but she is still able to hear us." Wanda said as Timmy nodded in respond. Carefully opening the door to his sisters room.

As Timmy opened the door Wanda and Cosmo were able to see her. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and was wearing a grey tank top with lose black leggings underneath them. Her hair was secured together in a messy bun. She sat at her desk, probably finishing up her homework while listening to music.

(A/N: Picture above is your room)

"Well Timmy, tell us something about her." Wanda said as the trio observed the girl.

"Uh well her full name is (Y/N) (M/N) Turner, she is 14 years old, but becomes 15 in just a couple of days. She loves anything to do with creativity as well as sports" (A/N: If you don't like those things, you can change them).

"But her favorite subject is music. She sings and plays the keyboard and the ukulele. I think she's a cool sister." Timmy said in a low tone voice as he looked around his sisters bedroom.

"What about her friends, does she hang out with them a lot?" Cosmo asked looking at a few picture frames on the wall. "Those are (f/n 1) and (f/n 2). But she told me that they moved to another city a while ago. But since then she spends more and more time at home or with my friends."

Cosmo had a few tears in his eyes: "Oh oh that is so SAD!"
Wanda smack a hand over his mouth and turned back. (Y/N), who had dropped her headphones and looked towards around her room stopping at the door: "Timmy? Timmy, was that you?"

I slightly panicked, afraid that she would stand up to go check on me. (Y/N) closed her laptop and books, before she stood up with her backpack. As the distance between the door and her became smaller, I grew more and more nerves.

I sighted in relief as the hung put her backpack by the door and walk over to take her ukulele before falling down on her bed. As she put on her headphones again and started playing, I took my chance to go back to my own room.

As I closed the door behind me silently, I turned back to Cosmo and Wanda. "You guys, I wish we were visible again." After the POOF cloud disappeared, I looked at them, anxiously awaiting their answer. "Well?"

"Well Timmy I'm not sure. According to the rules, she is to old to have fairy godparents, but she indeed as a lack of attention and love, just like you. But Jorden isn't easy to convince, sport." Wanda said scratching her neck. Exchanging an unsure look with Cosmo.

"Then I'll just have to do my best! I wish I could take me to Jorden in order to ask him if my sister can be your godchild to!" Cosmo and Wanda swallowed hardly as they gave each other one last look before waving their wands.

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)