Chapter 3: Meeting our Fairy Godparents - PART 1

Timmy's POV

I sighed heavily as I took my 9-poolerball from my shelf, before jumping onto my bed: "Oh magic nine-ball, when will our parents get back from the movies?"

I shaked it around as hardly as could. Looking through the glass, before the phrase 'TITANIC, DIRECTORS CUT' came up. I sighed angrily

"Ah man, they'll be there all night. THATS DUMB!" I threw the item against my bedroom wall.

Suddenly the ball splited in half as smoke came out. The smoke had many different colors, as they spun around quickly before bursting into a big bright light.

I closed my eyes slightly. After the light was gone two creatures came into view. The each had a pair of wings, a stick with a star at the end, and a little crown floating at the end of their heads.

Third POV

"HEY TIMMY" the boy and girl said happily. The boy came up to me first, he had green hair and wore a white shirt with a black tie, combined with black pants and black shoes. "I am Cosmo!"
"And I am Wanda!" the girl said. She had bright pink hair and wore a yellow shirt with black pants and black shoes.

"And we're ... YOUR FAIRY GODPARENTS!"

They stood on a small stage with two multicolored spotlights as the words 'FAIRY GODPARENTS' appeared above the their heads.

Timmy's POV

I was slightly shocked and surprised at the same time. Is this a dream? Definitely, I must definitely be dreaming.
"What do you think Timmy?" Wanda asked me as she floated over to me. "I think I'm getting (Y/N) to call the cops."

I walked over to her door as a gate appeared out of nowhere, stopping me from reaching her door.

"Hold it, tiger! You can't tell anyone about us." Wanda said as I turned towards them, as Cosmo continued "If you do, we will just go away forever."

"Why? Why can't I tell my own sister?!" I questioned at my 'godparents'. "Well thats what the rulebook says."
Wanda waved her wand as a big purple book fell down on my head. "Oops, sorry" Wanda said, a little embarrassed at what had happened.

"There are lots of rules, Timmy." Cosmo said, now floating next to Wanda.
"But why can't (Y/N) know about you guys? She has it as hard as I have." I asked, while trying to get out from under the heavy book. Wanda flew next to me and lifted it so I could get out. "See, it says so right here."

Wanda opened the book to a specific page. Timmy began reading aloud:

"Rule 936: When godchild exposes godparents: When the godchild exposes his or her fairy godparents, they will be taken away from their godchild by the head-fairy Jordon Von Stangle"

"Well, since I can't tell (Y/N) about my fairies, can I go talk to this Jordon-guy? Maybe I can convince him that it is good for my sister to know about my fairies."

Wanda and Cosmo gave each other a nerves look. "Maybe, but first we have to see your sister ourselves, then we can ask Jordon to come over." Wanda suggested. A smile appeared on my face as I thanked them for giving (Y/N) a chance.

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)